This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natal is pretty overrated

Go down 
+15
Wolfshiemhere
Madtoker
Pein
Mr. Project Natal
Sir.Zillah
DarkSwarm85
The Freemon34
Stoney
DemonWolf
ghost23
iTwoPiece
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
arnt god of war
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Natal is pretty overrated Empty
PostSubject: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:18 pm

I'm just saying, a controller is another thing that's SPOCIOUS about videogames YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL. I mean, liek, there was already the EyeToy. It's not as revolutionary as people say.

SO yeah. DISCUSS PLZ.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:19 pm

eyetoy is *cough*shit*cough*
Back to top Go down
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Opinion, and if so, Project natal is no different. They will all be games that you can play for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Eyetoy was a piece of shit. I doubt Natal will be like that. But I for one would rather play with a controller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:17 pm

As would I.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 pm

But I do think Natal has potential. I think Microsoft and Sony did a good idea to make it an option instead of mandatory.
Back to top Go down
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:13 pm

SEGA was gonna make something like this for the DC. SPOCIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 pm

THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER wrote:
SEGA was gonna make something like this for the DC. SPOCIOUS.
Really? I did not know that.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:45 am

No Sega was making a webcam not a full body 1:1 3D motion sensor, but Sony betrayed gamers and destroyed Sega before they could.

Oh and Eyetoy is crap. It's just a webcam with shity software that lets you play shitty mini games.

Natal is an advanced 3D motion sensor capable of full body multi-person 1:1 motion capture and speech and facial recognition. There's nothing like it and it's games will be completely different than Eyetoy's crappy party games.

The best part is if you don't like it you can keep play your games with a controller while the millions of soccer mom's that have fun with the demo at Walmart buy Natal for Christmas. They're not going to buy a PS3 becuase they'll see the Sony's Move and think they already have that at how called the Wii.

Sony is doomed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
iTwoPiece
Seaman Recruit
iTwoPiece

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 am

Playing a game without a controller just feels wierd to me.

No thanks im not into the whole motion thing though
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:29 am

Move will be a failure because it doesn't appeal to the hardcore audience and the casual audience already own Wii's. What's left to buy the Move?

Natal will not appeal to the hardcore audience, but it will to the casual audience who may want to try something new this generation. As for the Eyetoy argument, I think it's a safe bet to say that a lot of the Wii owners (the Natal aiming market) is probably not aware of the existence of the PS2 eyetoy since that thing was never a success, so eyetoy will not influence their decision to buy Natal.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 am

I hate Eyetoy, I like Natal. get over it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:57 am

After only 22 posts I can honestly say I hate the OP already. The word spocious is just horrible!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Motion controls suck, instead of waving my arms and jumping around like a retard, I would rather relax on the couch and use my old fashioned controller to pop some head shots.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 pm

THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER wrote:
Opinion, and if so, Project natal is no different. They will all be games that you can play for a couple of minutes.
wtf opinion? no technicly the eyetoy was as advanced as my dryer no my dryer is way more advanced like advanced as a toaster... ok its advanced as an old webcam.
Back to top Go down
The Freemon34
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 pm

eyetoy= old wecam
pseye=webcam
natal=new webcam
Move= webcam with a new remote

wow, I can't wait *sarcasm

can't I just stick to triggers and sticks?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:02 am

I don't care about Natal, but how can it be overrated when it isn't even out yet?
Back to top Go down
The Freemon34
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:28 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
I don't care about Natal, but how can it be overrated when it isn't even out yet?

Overhyped is what I think they mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 am

Hey now everyone, stop bashing the Eyetoy, I still use it as my webcam XD no joke, it has great quality.
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:22 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
No Sega was making a webcam not a full body 1:1 3D motion sensor, but Sony betrayed gamers and destroyed Sega before they could.

Oh and Eyetoy is crap. It's just a webcam with shity software that lets you play shitty mini games.

Natal is an advanced 3D motion sensor capable of full body multi-person 1:1 motion capture and speech and facial recognition. There's nothing like it and it's games will be completely different than Eyetoy's crappy party games.

The best part is if you don't like it you can keep play your games with a controller while the millions of soccer mom's that have fun with the demo at Walmart buy Natal for Christmas. They're not going to buy a PS3 becuase they'll see the Sony's Move and think they already have that at how called the Wii.

Sony is doomed.

- Natal is 2d .

it was in a interview .

i'll put the link up .
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:37 pm

I think I might have read that somewhere. And Move has the ability to let you play with the controller as well. But unless they come out with some amazing games for it, then Move is doomed.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Sony is doomed.

- Natal is 2d .

it was in a interview .

i'll put the link up .

The depth sensor consists of an infrared projector combined with a monochrome CMOS sensor, and allows the Project Natal sensor to see in 3D under any ambient light conditions. The sensing range of the depth sensor is adjustable, with the Project Natal software capable of automatically calibrating the sensor based on gameplay and the player's physical environment, such as the presence of chairs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Natal#Sensor
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Last edited by Mr. Project Natal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Sony is doomed.

- Natal is 2d .

it was in a interview .

i'll put the link up .
What interview did you see, what the hell?
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectXcellence
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 pm

The Freemon34 wrote:
eyetoy= old wecam
pseye=webcam
natal=new webcam
Move= webcam with a new remote

wow, I can't wait *sarcasm

can't I just stick to triggers and sticks?
VERY FEW OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NATAL. DO SOME EXTENSIVE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SAY A WORD. THANK YOU Very Happy
343_Guilty_Spark, you are right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natal is pretty overrated   Natal is pretty overrated Empty

Back to top Go down

Natal is pretty overrated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next