This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!

Go down 
+2
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:05 am

http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/04/21/peace-walker-is-30-40-hours-of-gaming-perfection/

Wow isn't that the longest in the MGS franchise or something!? :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:23 am

Wow!!!Thats bad....

Well,prepare your popcorn......
Back to top Go down
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:26 am

fuck yeah

this will keep me gripped over the summer
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:41 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Wow!!!Thats bad....

Why do you keep banging on MGS? If you dont like it why comment.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes it is the longest. Too bad its on PSP. How I'd love to play this beast on the PS3. Sad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Wow!!!Thats bad....

When do I bash MGS?Last I remember,this is the first thread

And I do like MGS,but me and many others hate the cutscene lenght.The main theme of MGS 2 is AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm

HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Wow!!!Thats bad....

And I do like MGS,but me and many others hate the cutscene lenght.The main theme of MGS 2 is AWESOME

You said in another thread Peace Walker doesnt deserve 40/40 and when it hits the rest of the world it wont get those scores. And then you said MGS 4 did'nt deserve its score either.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Wow!!!Thats bad....

You said in another thread Peace Walker doesnt deserve 40/40 and when it hits the rest of the world it wont get those scores. And then you said MGS 4 did'nt deserve its score either.

Thats the truth.Need I explain again?

In order to get a 40/40,it needs to be perfect.And a game ISNT perfect if you need to play the prequel to understand the story.i dont call that bashing the game,when did I say MGS wasnt good?It is a wonderful series but it isnt perfect,nor is any other series.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:15 pm

HellJumper isn't hating. It's called, "constructive criticism"
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:18 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:

He said "Wow thats bad...prepare the popcorn" How is that Constructive criticism?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:25 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

He said "Wow thats bad...prepare the popcorn" How is that Constructive criticism?

First of all,it was a joke,dont take it seriously.

2nd,MGS has so many long cutscenes.a 30/40 hour MGS game will most likely have LOADS of them.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Yes it is the longest. Too bad its on PSP. How I'd love to play this beast on the PS3. Sad

Ah Sad
that sucks, I guess you could always get a psp 1000 for really cheap when the next psp model comes out and then you can play MGS Peace Walker and all the other amazing psp games you're missing out on!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:50 pm

HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

First of all,it was a joke,dont take it seriously.

2nd,MGS has so many long cutscenes.a 30/40 hour MGS game will most likely have LOADS of them.

162 mins of cutscenes altogether.
That's under 10% of the game. Still a lot but it's not 50/50 like other mgs games lmao
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:01 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Ah Sad
that sucks, I guess you could always get a psp 1000 for really cheap when the next psp model comes out and then you can play MGS Peace Walker and all the other amazing psp games you're missing out on!!!!!!!

My little bros have PSPs. A black and white one. The only reason I think its a shame is because its a story-driven game that would work better on a console. And the little analouge thingy is hard to keep your thumb on!

pirat (Big Boss smiley face!!!)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:35 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Ah Sad

My little bros have PSPs. A black and white one. The only reason I think its a shame is because its a story-driven game that would work better on a console. And the little analouge thingy is hard to keep your thumb on!

pirat (Big Boss smiley face!!!)

Ah cool!
Fair enough but ah well, I'm cool with the controls. You spend a while playing psp and it begins to feel natural.
So yeah at least you can still play it cyclops
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:43 pm

HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Wow!!!Thats bad....

In order to get a 40/40,it needs to be perfect.And a game ISNT perfect if you need to play the prequel to understand the story.i dont call that bashing the game,when did I say MGS wasnt good?It is a wonderful series but it isnt perfect,nor is any other series.
well its their falut 4 not playing the first games u don't just jump to a game series and expect to know every little thing about it, even if the story gets explain their r some things that will be confusing, and miss told
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:48 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Wow!!!Thats bad....

well its their falut 4 not playing the first games u don't just jump to a game series and expect to know every little thing about it, even if the story gets explain their r some things that will be confusing, and miss told

Dude,you completly missed my point and your post is incorrect.ghost stated why on another thread
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:30 pm

HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Wow!!!Thats bad....

Dude,you completly missed my point and your post is incorrect.ghost stated why on another thread
what thread and how i missed ur point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!   MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MGS PEACE WALKER IS 30/40 HOURS IN GAME LENGTH!!!
Page 1 of 1