This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 more leave Infinity Ward

Go down 
+6
santosj95
daveMastaKill
Blixtstorm
ghost23
DemonWolf
micheal82
10 posters
AuthorMessage
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

5 more leave Infinity Ward Empty
PostSubject: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:58 pm

http://kotaku.com/5523154/five-more-out-at-modern-warfare-studio-infinity-ward

Kotaku reports that 5 more have left IW. This looks like this could be the end of IW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Good, let Actavisions biggest developer leave. Then Activision will burn in HELL!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:24 am

Yikes, if any more leave then the next COD game will be as bad as BBC2!! :O

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 am

demondragondude wrote:

Razz

CoD already is rubbish. Activison ruined it just like the ruined Guitar Hero.
Thank god the IW heads got some sense and went to a publisher who doesn't want to release 5 versions of the same game in one year.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 am

http://kotaku.com/5522544/seven-jump-ship-to-form-modern-warfare-developers-new-studio

There is nothing left of Infinity Ward Smile

@DDD

BC2 is a lot better then MW2.

To be honest DICE shits on I.W, they are a lot more capable as a studio then them, they have proved it by making for example racing games aswell.

Battlefield 2 was on better then CoD4, and CoD4 is better then MW2. Bad company 1 was more fun then Battlefield 2, and Bad Company 2 is far beyond anything on the market, especially on the PC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:48 am

From all the works of IW, my fav is Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Of course back then they were know has 2015. But damn MoH:AA took so many hours,days,months of my life it was unbelievable. I kinda wish they made a port of it to XBL.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:04 pm

It's pratically a finished developer.

Can't wait to see what Respawn Entertainment will be up to, as alot of IW's employees went there.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Activision sucks. They fucked up Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk, and now CALL OF DUTY!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:10 pm

CoD got shitty & noobish already, & Activision can lick my left nut for killing out Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, Soldier of Fortune & Call of Duty.....4 franchises put in ruins because of Activision.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm

ghost23 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Razz

CoD already is rubbish. Activison ruined it just like the ruined Guitar Hero.
Thank god the IW heads got some sense and went to a publisher who doesn't want to release 5 versions of the same game in one year.

lol I was just kidding, bro. XD

But I do love MW2. :O Never liked a COD game before it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
http://kotaku.com/5522544/seven-jump-ship-to-form-modern-warfare-developers-new-studio

There is nothing left of Infinity Ward Smile

@DDD

BC2 is a lot better then MW2.

To be honest DICE shits on I.W, they are a lot more capable as a studio then them, they have proved it by making for example racing games aswell.

Battlefield 2 was on better then CoD4, and CoD4 is better then MW2. Bad company 1 was more fun then Battlefield 2, and Bad Company 2 is far beyond anything on the market, especially on the PC.

No it's not Very Happy

Case closed.

lmao jk.
Both are good games for their own reasons. I prefer MW2 at the moment but I've only played the demo of BBC2 so I can't really say for sure.
But I like seeing you respond when I act as if BBC2 is crap lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
CoD got shitty & noobish already, & Activision can lick my left nut for killing out Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, Soldier of Fortune & Call of Duty.....4 franchises put in ruins because of Activision.

Weren't activision behind Underground 2 and American Wasteland? If so, I freaking love them.
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: 5 more leave Infinity Ward   5 more leave Infinity Ward EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:30 pm