This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach Beta question

Go down 
+2
IcyMeteor
Stigma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Halo Reach Beta question Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Beta question   Halo Reach Beta question EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm

It comes out next Monday so I will be skipping school, but I'm wondering something. Does it go online midnight GMT time or Pacific Time? Cause you know, MS and Bungie HQ's are in Washington. I'm just wondering in case I need to stay up until like 2am or something to play it.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta question   Halo Reach Beta question EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
It comes out next Monday so I will be skipping school, but I'm wondering something. Does it go online midnight GMT time or Pacific Time? Cause you know, MS and Bungie HQ's are in Washington. I'm just wondering in case I need to stay up until like 2am or something to play it.

dont know just try at midnight and every hour after that untill it works should be on atleast by 3 in the morning at latest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta question   Halo Reach Beta question EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Skipping school??? I wish my parents would let me. I might be sick that day.....lmao
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta question   Halo Reach Beta question EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:45 am

I think XBOX Live stuff usually goes live at around 3am on the day.
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta question   Halo Reach Beta question EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm

well im pulling an all nighter until Tuesday maybe. The beta is gonna be awsome, but we have to realize that it is just a beta. There will be problems in the game, and lots of glitches apparently, from what the guy from bungie said. they want us to find everything that is bad or glitchy in the game, so that they can fix it before the game comes out. One thing thats probably gonna be annoying is the fact that the Elites will be overpowered..They will have more health, be faster, and can jump higher than the Spartans..but they said they will change that before the game comes out. Either way i am pumped up for the beta!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta question   Halo Reach Beta question EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Xmarksthespot wrote:
well im pulling an all nighter until Tuesday maybe. The beta is gonna be awsome, but we have to realize that it is just a beta. There will be problems in the game, and lots of glitches apparently, from what the guy from bungie said. they want us to find everything that is bad or glitchy in the game, so that they can fix it before the game comes out. One thing thats probably gonna be annoying is the fact that the Elites will be overpowered..They will have more health, be faster, and can jump higher than the Spartans..but they said they will change that before the game comes out. Either way i am pumped up for the beta!
elites are easier to hit and dont have armour lock
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta question   Halo Reach Beta question EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:34 am

Guess I will have to wait till I get back from school @ like 1pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta question   Halo Reach Beta question Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Beta question
Page 1 of 1