This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truth "This Community Is A Joke"

Go down 
+9
joe11
DemonWolf
Kendo
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
Alchemist
7th
Blixtstorm
Ozsem
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

Truth "This Community Is A Joke" Empty
PostSubject: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:06 am

Yeah he just won't stop. He was gone for a week, now hes back.

He disabled the comments ROFL. 4:35 Sensitivity at its best.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 am

OMG.... he is really butthurt...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Well, I see Bitch16 lasted all of one dasy in his "let's get back to gaming" campaign before bouncing right back into the fray LOL
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 pm

So who is this video in response to.Did someone make another video on him
He really loses it ive never heard him scream that loud at the camera.

Truth "This Community Is A Joke" Nonamefc
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Its about people posting counters to Qball making an ass of himself because people called him a fat xbot.
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 pm

A good reply by Blackbond

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm

I never subbed to that pathetic retard tsuf and I think everyone who is subbed to him should unsub and forget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 pm

hes not that bad i saw him on blog.tv today and hes actually pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:51 pm

OH BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW. People are making fun of me, wwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I am a 5 year old little girl. WAH!

I am getting so sick and tired of Truth and his whining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:37 pm

arnt god of war wrote:

To be fair I can appreciate that he's not really a sort of person who verbally abuses others on youtube or anything but the thing is... He is so goddamn sensitive! He takes this shit wayyy to seriously. That's his problem. And when people make fun of him for taking it seriously then he ends up getting even more sensitive and then he's pretty much becoming the prey of haters on youtube. And I think he's kinda annoying because he actually is taking the console war seriously. He's not the person who makes many jokes or anything like that, he's just boring and sensitive imo.
He may be a nice or cool guy but still, he's dug a hole for himself by acting so damn sensitive over some internet trolls who he's never met and doesn't know and each time people laugh at him for that he digs that hole deeper and deeper and is blaming us for it. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Kendo wrote:
OH BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW. People are making fun of me, wwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I am a 5 year old little girl. WAH!

I am getting so sick and tired of Truth and his whining.

this is about the qball thing shit thats been going on
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

To be fair I can appreciate that he's not really a sort of person who verbally abuses others on youtube or anything but the thing is... He is so goddamn sensitive! He takes this shit wayyy to seriously. That's his problem. And when people make fun of him for taking it seriously then he ends up getting even more sensitive and then he's pretty much becoming the prey of haters on youtube. And I think he's kinda annoying because he actually is taking the console war seriously. He's not the person who makes many jokes or anything like that, he's just boring and sensitive imo.
He may be a nice or cool guy but still, he's dug a hole for himself by acting so damn sensitive over some internet trolls who he's never met and doesn't know and each time people laugh at him for that he digs that hole deeper and deeper and is blaming us for it. XD
no hes really not hes actually quite funny
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Nope, you are epically wrong. Tsuf is the lowest for of life on this planet. He should be used for painful cancer lab experiments and then tossed out with the garbage. That's the only way he'll ever be worth anything.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:57 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Nope, you are epically wrong. Tsuf is the lowest for of life on this planet. He should be used for painful cancer lab experiments and then tossed out with the garbage. That's the only way he'll ever be worth anything.
did you see him on blogtv.com
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

There's nothing he can do that makes up for the shit he's done. He should get off the internet and go back to douchebagistan where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

There's nothing he can do that makes up for the shit he's done. He should get off the internet and go back to douchebagistan where he belongs.
your being sensitive
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:35 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

your being sensitive

Or maybe he's a dick and I don't like dicks. Even dicks who sometimes don't act like dicks. Why do you like dicks?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

your being sensitive

Or maybe he's a dick and I don't like dicks. Even dicks who sometimes don't act like dicks. Why do you like dicks?
lol
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 pm

I thought you'd like that.
Back to top Go down
Evillizard91

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:35 am

Who takes the internet seriously? Most youtube users are acting.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:40 am

Evillizard91 wrote:
Who takes the internet seriously? Most youtube users are acting.

Not tsuf and his followers, they take it all seriously even if they say otherwise. Tsuf thinks his shit don't stink and his followers crave the stank.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Nope, you are epically wrong. Tsuf is the lowest form of life on this planet. He should be used for painful cancer lab experiments and then tossed out with the garbage. That's the only way he'll ever be worth anything.

"Tsuf is the lowest form of life on this planet." If you honestly think that Guilty Spark then you really need to get out more...

Don't get me wrong he is just a sensitive fanboy but I can think of far worse people in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 am

SamueltehG33k response rofl.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 am

hes old news now. good for a pity laugh, nothing more
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Truth, go back n hide under ur rock...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth "This Community Is A Joke"   Truth "This Community Is A Joke" Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth "This Community Is A Joke"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: