This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whatanidiot

I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.   I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in. EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:06 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
You do not view who has a better library in terms of just exclusives. If a PS3 fanboy throws that word around, simply say you are above that, that we use a higher method of comparing libraries. Also throw in point #1 to say that they are in no place to say that just exclusives count. Exclusives are only a piece of the pie, we use the whole picture when doing a comparison. Because while exclusives are nice, many multiplats NOT on the competition also play a key role in defining a console. That is why 360 gamers value not just exclusives, but 360 multiplats NOT on PS3. Both are games that the PS3 can't play. The fact that some are available elsewhere are irrelevant to us, just so long as PS3 doesn't get it.

Holy Christ, The leader of this clan/group/lemonparty is a total retard, I love my Xbox 360 and dont even own a PS3, but hell, seeing people being followed by a complete idiot like this is... *desk palm*

By the way, if a game is Multiplat, it most likely it means its ON THE PS3 too, thus the Term MULTIPLAT, considering the PS3 is basically the only other console capable of handling most games that comes out on the Xbox360.

Now Delete this post before you get too shamed.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.   I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in. EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:23 pm

PS3 fantards try to claim Xbox 360 games also on PC don't count. That's what MLD is talking about. Not games on both Xbox 360 and PS3. If you read what you quoted you'd see he's talking about "360 multiplats NOT on PS3". Personally I consider those exclusive becuase this is a console ware and the PC is not a console and doesn't matter.

Too bad you can't delete this post before you get too shamed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.   I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in. EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Don't take this thing too seriously, it is video games, they can't measure intelligence, and MLD only does this for a reaction (fun).
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.   I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in. EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Perfect username.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.   I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in. EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:07 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Perfect username.

hahahaha i didnt even catch on to that till you said something
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.   I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:46 am

Fail thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.   I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in. Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't understand the subject I claim to be an expert in.
Page 1 of 1