This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cool Name for Entertainment ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

Cool Name for Entertainment ? Empty
PostSubject: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Hey guys, Know this is really off topic, bit stupid, but my friends and I are trying to think of a good name for an entertainment website... anyhow I have been trying to think of a cool name for like 3 days now, so thought I would kill some time and ask if anyone has any ideas..

Thanks for ya time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingfreeks.com

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:49 pm

What kind of entertainment website?
Back to top Go down
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:35 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
What kind of entertainment website?

Well Gaming News, Entertainment like movies and reviews and stuff.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:12 pm

lol I was tempted to write a lot of obviously sexual names but nvm, I'll think up some ideas.

Why not stuff like

Quote :
entertain me now

simple but self explanatory Razz

Quote :
TimeKiller

well..if it's that entertaining, you may end up killing a lot of time on the site amirite

Quote :
Enjoymentation
as you can see I'm running out of ideas

Quote :

ChillZone

yeah.....you're probably better off not using any of mine lol but I'm happy with that last one XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I thought you already had a gaming website. Something like gamefreeks, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:30 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

yup, but think this through. The more sites with views, the more $$$ from advertisements, and the more fun. Heck we tried to buy this place,
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:30 am

Andyjack7 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

yup, but think this through. The more sites with views, the more $$$ from advertisements, and the more fun. Heck we tried to buy this place,

What a bunch of bullshit. You just make shit websites to cash in on ad revenue? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Get a real job or make a website worth going to.

Oh and you never were going to "buy" XBR. It was never for sale and we didn't even want to partner with your "website" to boost your views. If we wanted a URL we'd buy one, we wouldn't trust you to do it for us.

Seriously dude, stop trying to scam money on the internet and get a real job.
Back to top Go down
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:49 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Andyjack7 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

What a bunch of bullshit. You just make shit websites to cash in on ad revenue? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Get a real job or make a website worth going to.

Oh and you never were going to "buy" XBR. It was never for sale and we didn't even want to partner with your "website" to boost your views. If we wanted a URL we'd buy one, we wouldn't trust you to do it for us.

Seriously dude, stop trying to scam money on the internet and get a real job.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SITE IS NOT JUST FOR ME YOU FREEKING IDIOT!!!! Why are you attacking me and how the FUCK dose this scam money from people? When you got a site that has over 40,0000 views a day, and you link a second site you make more!!!!!!!!! Think about it, how many youtube partners have more then one channel to maximize revenue? Besides I have one site that I alone edit, this is a site for a lot of people. Let me tell you something you smart ass, I don't know why you are a bitch to me for no reason, but Fuck off man, all I was doing was asking what people thought a cool name for an entertainment site was. Anyhoo I make enough money I could offer $30,000 for this site if I wanted. O and that money is for a site I own. That is my freeking job. Unlike you who will have to work at burger king, I never well, you know why? Because I put work and effort into it. I make 20 grand off my span of website, more then you make in a year most likely. All I wanted was to help this site, hell I was about to ask the owner if I could pay for a real domain for free with nothing in return, you know why? BECAUSE I HAVE GOT MORE MONEY THEN YOU!!!! I don't need to scam, and I never have. I was just trying to liven the place up.

I have done nothing wrong nor scam, I love this site, that is why I am here. This site rocks, crap man, Grow up. You just want to find a reason to freak out on people because you want to feel powerfull because you are A mod. I have done NOTHING WRONG, so leave me be.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:02 am

I've seen your site, it has almost no content and only two people were listed at it. The only way it would get "40,0000 views a day", by the way that's not a number, is if you scammed it with some kind of view boosting scheme. I don't believe for one second that you make "20 grand" off it. If it was as easy as whipping up a wordpress account with a gaming template theme everyone would be making "20 grand" on trivial websites.

I don't care what you do, but don't try to use this forum to promote it.
Back to top Go down
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:06 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I've seen your site, it has almost no content and only two people were listed at it. The only way it would get "40,0000 views a day", by the way that's not a number, is if you scammed it with some kind of view boosting scheme. I don't believe for one second that you make "20 grand" off it. If it was as easy as whipping up a wordpress account with a gaming template theme everyone would be making "20 grand" on trivial websites.

Well man, not sure what is shoved up your ass. You do not need to believe me, I could care less what you think. But I love this place, and i am not going to let an argument start anything here, so I am done. Believe it or not, but it is true. I do not need your approval I never used this forum to promote my site. I do not need to for hells sake, this place has WAY less views then half of my sites. Will you please just leave me alone now, I do not want to talk to a know it all jerk.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:05 am

Andyjack7 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Well man, not sure what is shoved up your ass. You do not need to believe me, I could care less what you think. But I love this place, and i am not going to let an argument start anything here, so I am done. Believe it or not, but it is true. I do not need your approval I never used this forum to promote my site. I do not need to for hells sake, this place has WAY less views then half of my sites. Will you please just leave me alone now, I do not want to talk to a know it all jerk.

Sorry if you think I'm a "know it all jerk". But we don't even keep track of views here. Also if all you do is run countless sites I highly doubt any of them have anything worth coming back to. The views your talking about must just be random click throughs not fans who keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:13 am

PM me your website and how you make money from it. I'd like to know how it works and do it myself. I make videos so I'll have my own content. Please tell me step by step how to make money from websites. Thanks in advance. I understand why this forum can't have solicitors, but since you guys are talking about it I'd like to know how it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Name for Entertainment ?   Cool Name for Entertainment ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Name for Entertainment ?
Page 1 of 1