This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Decision - Good or Bad

Go down 
+13
dudeoftheages
Stoney
gamer4life
Ozsem
Arbiteris
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
handkerchief
ghost23
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
Stigma
ZeInFormer
17 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Your Decision - Good or Bad Empty
PostSubject: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:37 pm

When you play games like Fable or Bioshock, they give you the option to be the good guy or bad guy. Who would you choose on your first playthrough. I'm usually the good guy since I am a good guy in reality. I will admit I made mistakes, but I've never done any bad things like cheating on my girlfriend, bullying people, or threatening to kill someone. Also when I play the bad guy and I see the bad ending, it just disgusts me so I prefer having a good ending. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Usually I will choose neutral if it's there (like in Fallout 3) cause I'm not a bad person, although I've never really done anything to be proud of. And I have a couple of regrets, but nothing that bad. Afterwards I choose good, and then I choose evil when I know everything and I get to do whatever I want.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:24 am

I always play as the good guy and I never play it again as a bad guy. If I do replay the game I'll still play as a good guy. At most I'll play somewhere in the middle, like a neutral person who doesn't take every mercy mission in the game. I don't want to be a bad guy in real life so why would I want to be a bad guy in games?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:27 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I always play as the good guy and I never play it again as a bad guy. If I do replay the game I'll still play as a good guy. At most I'll play somewhere in the middle, like a neutral person who doesn't take every mercy mission in the game. I don't want to be a bad guy in real life so why would I want to be a bad guy in games?
QFT
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:38 am

I always play the good guy in my first playthrough and my second playthrough will be a bad guy. A game play Mass Effect 2 for example has such a contrasting experience with good or bad that you just have to play both to get a really good experience.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 am

good guy because it usually comes out with the best ending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:13 am

I will play through it a couple times to get all the endings. But if I could only have one then....BAD!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:12 am

Good as much as possible but in some situations I have to be bad, like in Fable II when you can either make yourself fugly or make a girl fugly (I think it ages you or something).
And I chose the girl because I thought my character looked badass and didn't want him looking retarded. lol apart from that though, I was good all the way through...I just killed a bunny wabbit albino

Oh but on the second playthrough I did all the bad stuff and now I have demon horns! Razz:P And I shag everyone coz I'm a "horny devil".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:21 am

Only in Mass Effect 2 and InFamous i went both ways: the good and the bad.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:27 am

Always good.I am a good person in rl and I hate doing bad things in games.

Though the NPC's in Fable 2 are very annoying so sometimes I dont mind being bad lol
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:34 am

Hmm depends which game and what is better to be good or bad. It tends to be good more since games like Fable and bioshock aim for you to be good more than bad.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:19 am

sometimes i play the game 3 times. once evil, once good, and the final time the way i would do it. like im doing my mass effect 1 game. im being evil then im going to replay with the same charter and do things the way i would do it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:29 pm

To get the best experience I always play good first then play bad. Remember its only a game, just because you do bad in video games doesnt make you bad in real life.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Well it depends how you look at it. I mean look at Fable. If you're bad you end up looking ugly. If you're good you end up looking handsome lol.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Your Decision - Good or Bad   Your Decision - Good or Bad EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
To get the best experience I always play good first then play bad. Remember its only a game, just because you do bad in video games doesnt make you bad in real life.