This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????

Go down 
+3
Stigma
343_Guilty_Spark
Noelol
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Seriously...this is fucked up.

Quote :
Okay, it's not really a vagina game, but it's close enough: more of a uterus game. Privates is a new game which has you playing as sperm-shaped marines who infiltrate certain parts of the female anatomy to destroy infection.

The press release from Zombie Cow Studios, the developers:

BRITAIN. Land of Hope and Glory-holes. Where pregnant, waddling teenagers take up the full width of the pavement with their oversized triplet pushchairs, unaware that their rampant, perpetual humping has filled them to the brim with all manner of grotty infections.

Privates is a platform twin-stick shooter in which you lead a teeny-tiny gang of condom-hatted marines as they delve into peoples’ vaginas and bottoms and blast away at all manner of oozy, shouty monsters. It’s rude, funny, bitingly satirical and technically pretty accurate if you don’t count the tiny people or the germs with teeth.

“Privates is a totally crazy concept. It’s very exciting to finally be able to reveal what we’re up to,” said Dan Marshall, founder of Zombie Cow Studios. “We’re exploring some pretty unique gaming environments and themes… I can honestly say I can’t imagine you’ve ever played anything quite like it. These first five screenshots should give you a pretty good idea of what we’re up to, but there’s a hell of a lot more to come soon.”

“Channel 4 have been awesome in giving us a load of money and then keeping pretty quiet no matter how filthy and objectionable the content became. It’s gone really well.”

Privates boasts five whole levels of bug-busting action across a variety of gorgeous 3D locations, with a fully-voiced comedy script and a nutso soundtrack. You never know, you might even learn something handy about your downstairs-department.

Privates contains the word ‘merkin’ and is a PC and Xbox360 download developed by Zombie Cow Studios, creators of the critically-acclaimed indie title Time Gentlemen, Please!

The PC version will be available to download for free from Channel 4 and E4 websites this summer. The Xbox one will probably cost a little bit of money, we’ll see.

"Crazy concept" is right. Come on, it's a game where you fight microbes inside a vagina. How can you not buy this?

As the press release states, the PC version will be free-to-download and will launch this summer, with the Xbox Live version following shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Oh...shit. Could some mod help me?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:43 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Oh...shit. Could some mod help me?

Help has been given.

As for the game. It looks hilarious, I'll probably try the demo out.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Wed May 12, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:43 pm

I just saw their website, they have some of the most retarded games ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:56 pm

I...am...speechless. lol what an awesome game
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:15 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Very Happy You're right. I think I want it. Lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:13 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Very Happy You're right. I think I want it. Lmao

me too Very Happy rofl
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:14 am

Lol, GOTY!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:05 am

wow....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:06 am

This is it...

WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? Priv_h10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:59 pm

I would have expected this to have Japan's name written all over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????   WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!????? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is this!?!?!!!!!!!?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: