This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!

Go down 
+2
Stoney
DemonWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! Empty
PostSubject: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:38 pm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0039PV2UU?ie=UTF8&tag=3l1t3-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B0039PV2UU

Wow, check out those screens and read the descriptions. It sounds pretty damn good. No AAA title but could be AA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Im still unsure about this game tbh.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:16 pm

The cover of the game is sweet at least. I dunno about the rest thought.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:32 pm

"A"
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Im still unsure about this game tbh.

Obviously. It's barely been hyped, there's been next to nothing in terms of footage and I've never heard of the company behind it. But you never know. Some of the smaller, hardly heard of games are actually brilliant.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grim-Fandango-Lucas-Arts-Classic/dp/B00005B4P5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1273789407&sr=1-1

That game. Sold badddly.
Yet made it on IGNs top 25 games of all time.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:03 am

Grim Fandango is a cult classic. Played that one in 1999, I think. LucasArts was FUCKING AWESOME back then! They made a good number of Star Wars games! There was nothing better than going around as Luke, meleeing storm troopers. XD

But Sniper: Ghost Warrior...that sounds so cliche. XD
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:00 am

Jamin wrote:
Grim Fandango is a cult classic. Played that one in 1999, I think. LucasArts was FUCKING AWESOME back then! They made a good number of Star Wars games! There was nothing better than going around as Luke, meleeing storm troopers. XD

Yeah the name is uninspired, but I'm really interested in the single player campaign. A hyper-realistic sniper game could be really fun.

As for old school Lucas Arts. I agree, great times. My siblings and I used to have a blast playing the Monkey Island games together, as well as Sam & Max, and Full Throttle. We never played Grim Fandango because our computer at the time couldn't handle the demo so we never bought the full game. I hear it's great though.

The Dark Forces series was my favorite of Lucas Arts, because I was and still am a huge Star Wars fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:09 am

Jamin wrote:

FUCK YEAH!! So few play it. Sad but those who have think it's a masterpiece.

I played it around the same time as you I think...maybe before? I don't quite remember but I know I was pretty young. Manny Calavera is Awesome.SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! 177782-manny_calavera_large

And yeah lol Sniper does kinda cliche but you never know...it may be pretty good fun Razz But just don't quote me on that in case it turns out like Raven Squad or Deadly Premonition *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!   SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome! Empty

Back to top Go down

SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR actually looks awesome!
Page 1 of 1