This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ign red dead redemption

Go down 
+3
Gibbon_Master
ghost23
arnt god of war
7 posters
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

ign red dead redemption Empty
PostSubject: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:50 pm

really no one cares? btw id bet rockstar bribes reviewers
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:42 am

This game is going to be amazing. I just have to wait a while until I've finished Alan Wake to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:42 am

Red Dead Redemption is my pick for Game of the Year, had some time with this game already and it is awesome
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:29 am

It's awesome. I played the story mode last night until I feel asleep. Now it's time to check out the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:35 am

Hmmm,ill get it sometime this summer,there are already games im trying to get so I cant afford this
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Hahaha ohh yeah!! Very Happy

I'm getting this in a couple of weeks. Maybe less!!!!!!

Can't wait at all. Shame I have to otherwise I'll fail all my a-levels xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Sigh, yet again Eurogamer fuck up:

Eurogamer

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with them!?

Every time a new game is launched, I go on metacritic and go straight for the lowest score. And it's almost always eurogamer!

Okay, I agree a lot of games these days get 9's perhaps undeservingly sometimes but seriously....come on.........8/10?!

lol come on... I've seen ds games get higher ratings than that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Red Dead is going to win a few GOTY awards this year, I'm sure. It stands a better chance then GOWIII and ME2.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:35 am

Invincible wrote:
Red Dead is going to win a few GOTY awards this year, I'm sure. It stands a better chance then GOWIII and ME2.

I really doubt it has a better chance than ME2.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:16 am

ghost23 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

It's a lot better then ME2. Just wait until you play it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:26 am

Invincible wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

It's always hard for a game with a linear storyline to beat an RPG like Mass Effect 2 which has so many branching choices and stories.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:32 am

arnt god of war wrote:

Source? scratch
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:54 am

ghost23 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

It's always hard for a game with a linear storyline to beat an RPG like Mass Effect 2 which has so many branching choices and stories.

RDR has a longer story mode, more variety of missions, and kick ass online modes. You can choose to be good or bad, but there's no alternate endings like in ME2.

Red Dead is going to clean house this year. I can't imagine a better game coming out before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:33 am

Invincible wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

RDR has a longer story mode, more variety of missions, and kick ass online modes. You can choose to be good or bad, but there's no alternate endings like in ME2.

Red Dead is going to clean house this year. I can't imagine a better game coming out before Christmas.

ME2 got around the very same score so it has just as much of a chance.

If Halo Reach pulls of a Halo CE(which it looks like there trying to do) then it might win many GOTy awards.Plus people will be still playing it and are still into it.The closer the game is to VGA,the better tha chance it gets of winning GOTY

Hell,Fable 3 might get around the same score as ME2 and RDR,its not likely but it is possible.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Invincible wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

ME2 got around the very same score so it has just as much of a chance.

If Halo Reach pulls of a Halo CE(which it looks like there trying to do) then it might win many GOTy awards.Plus people will be still playing it and are still into it.The closer the game is to VGA,the better tha chance it gets of winning GOTY

Hell,Fable 3 might get around the same score as ME2 and RDR,its not likely but it is possible.

I'm betting Fable 3 gets a clean 9/10
I mean, it could get a better rating if some of the new additions are that good or it could swing the other way and be just a AA game if it doesn't improve much on the previous game.

Let's wait n' see Razz
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:06 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Source? scratch
lol i dont have one but i think its a little weird that gta4 got a 10 and this a 9.75 both are good but not that amazing also this game glitches alot. anyways everyone has their price.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:15 am

arnt god of war wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Source? scratch
lol i dont have one but i think its a little weird that gta4 got a 10 and this a 9.75 both are good but not that amazing also this game glitches alot. anyways everyone has their price.

Well GTA4 got 10/10 cause it was an amazing game back in April 2008. It was the most believable and realistic open world environment ever created.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:42 am

ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Source? scratch

Well GTA4 got 10/10 cause it was an amazing game back in April 2008. It was the most believable and realistic open world environment ever created.

And this is...easily one of the greatest games ever made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:09 pm

ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Source? scratch

ign red dead redemption Lol_wut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ign red dead redemption   ign red dead redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

ign red dead redemption
Page 1 of 1