This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FF Versus being considered for 360

Go down 
+16
Arbiteris
Alan1994
DarkSwarm85
igame
Alchemist
gamer4life
Pickles
DemonWolf
Ozsem
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
7th
Kendo
Stigma
GeneralMLD
Master_Chief
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:12 pm

If FFVXIII is going to the 360, PS3 fanboys would say that this is the worst decision in video game history. I saw a bunch of PS3 fanboys in a FFVXIIII trailer complaining about that.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:49 pm

ok why do people have to say its going some where when its not confirmed. right now its a ps3 exclusive and until they say other wise its staying an exclusive. wii just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:54 pm

gamer4life wrote:
ok why do people have to say its going some where when its not confirmed. right now its a ps3 exclusive and until they say other wise its staying an exclusive. wii just have to wait and see.
you used wii as we your statement is invalid
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:28 am

HellJumper wrote:
I hate Final Fantasy

It is full of cliche characters and dialogue.Look at Lightning,she wasnt original at all.

"My parents died when I was young,so I had to take care of myself.I became Lightning"

Need I say more?

Oh and BTW,Square Enix just LOVE Girly Manboys

I thought the ones before Final Fantasy XI were pretty good.
Tidus(FFX) was pretty original. I think.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:53 am

Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
I hate Final Fantasy

It is full of cliche characters and dialogue.Look at Lightning,she wasnt original at all.

"My parents died when I was young,so I had to take care of myself.I became Lightning"

Need I say more?

The story in FFX was freaking amazing, its one of those games that you will remember for a long time.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:02 am

igame wrote:
Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
I hate Final Fantasy

Need I say more?

The story in FFX was freaking amazing, its one of those games that you will remember for a long time.

I played it from beginning to end and I still don't understand the whole dream thing, Sin being Titus' dad, and why the world was in peril. There's only two things that stick out in my mind about FF10, the first is Yuna was pretty hot and the other is that Mister Guy's hair was stupid as hell. Other than that I have to strain my memory to remember what happened in that game. Final Fantasy 7 on the other hand stuck with me, and I remember it fondly even though I only played it once back in the 32bit days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:13 am

igame wrote:
Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
I hate Final Fantasy

Need I say more?

I agree. Awesome game. I'll always remember it.
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:54 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
igame wrote:
Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
I hate Final Fantasy

Need I say more?

I played it from beginning to end and I still don't understand the whole dream thing, Sin being Titus' dad, and why the world was in peril. There's only two things that stick out in my mind about FF10, the first is Yuna was pretty hot and the other is that Mister Guy's hair was stupid as hell. Other than that I have to strain my memory to remember what happened in that game. Final Fantasy 7 on the other hand stuck with me, and I remember it fondly even though I only played it once back in the 32bit days.

Well the first time i played it i couldn't speak or understand English so i never knew exactly what was going on, but even then i still liked the game. Once i learned English i was struck by the story, maybe you needed to play it more than once to understand the story.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:35 am

ff versus 13 is my most anticipated game this gen.like for real that game is gonna be bad ass and i dont really care if its coming for the 360 or stays exclusive for the ps3,because its gonna be a amazing game
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:47 am

umm...is it really called Final Fantasy versus 13?Weird name.Is it like an expansion to Final Fantasy 13?

I dont like JRPG's(cant stand the cliche stuff and turn based combat) so I wouldnt get it even if it came to 360.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:50 pm

HellJumper wrote:
umm...is it really called Final Fantasy versus 13?Weird name.Is it like an expansion to Final Fantasy 13?

I dont like JRPG's(cant stand the cliche stuff and turn based combat) so I wouldnt get it even if it came to 360.

same here

i remember reading a neo gaf members comment who got the game a day early (FFXIII) and being so emotional over a characters mothers death that
was like 5 minutes into the game, i remember playing it and i honestly couldnt give a shit, thinking "what planet was this guy on getting
emotional over this, you've only met the character like two seconds ago". Rolling Eyes

i find jprgs and many japanese adventure/strong story basedgames like mgs4 to have very drawn out cut scenes and stories that take ages to get to the point, mention things you know fuck all about and dont explain them fully expecting you to just understand right there and then, cliche characters and boring gameplay (i'm biased because i hate turn based games).

i'll probably be shot down with this but when i played FFXIII(penis3 version) with the great graphics and everything i could of forgiven
the cringeworthy/boring shit if it had been free reign like a god of war/gears/uncharted/mass effect whatever type control scheme
where you can attack the enemy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:21 pm

HellJumper wrote:

ffv13 is a completely new game,it isnt related to ff13 at all except that both of their stories include crystals
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:26 pm

I see exactly what you mean

I was watching some playthroughs of FF 13 and saw that love seen with sara and snow and I was like "WTH,do peopel actually like this crap?".What looks like a 10 year old dating a what looks like a 25 year old?Wow,certainly not my taste in gaming.No offense to anybody who likes it

Maybe its because I dont like the stuff alot of the japs do(dont like anime or JRPGs) but I seriously could not stand playing FF13.

Lol,everyone was hyped for FF 13 and I was hyped on Mass Effect 2.Mass Effect 2 certainly came out on top

Anyone also notice how the Japanese reviewers hype and give japanese game super high scores?I mean,they gave FF 13 a 39/40.never trust Famitsu

But this is all my oppinion.WRPG's > JRPG's
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:
I see exactly what you mean

I was watching some playthroughs of FF 13 and saw that love seen with sara and snow and I was like "WTH,do peopel actually like this crap?".What looks like a 10 year old dating a what looks like a 25 year old?Wow,certainly not my taste in gaming.No offense to anybody who likes it

Maybe its because I dont like the stuff alot of the japs do(dont like anime or JRPGs) but I seriously could not stand playing FF13.

Lol,everyone was hyped for FF 13 and I was hyped on Mass Effect 2.Mass Effect 2 certainly came out on top

Anyone also notice how the Japanese reviewers hype and give japanese game super high scores?I mean,they gave FF 13 a 39/40.never trust Famitsu

But this is all my oppinion.WRPG's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JRPG's
*fixed
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:17 pm

optimusprime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

same here

i remember reading a neo gaf members comment who got the game a day early (FFXIII) and being so emotional over a characters mothers death that
was like 5 minutes into the game, i remember playing it and i honestly couldnt give a shit, thinking "what planet was this guy on getting
emotional over this, you've only met the character like two seconds ago". Rolling Eyes

i find jprgs and many japanese adventure/strong story basedgames like mgs4 to have very drawn out cut scenes and stories that take ages to get to the point, mention things you know fuck all about and dont explain them fully expecting you to just understand right there and then, cliche characters and boring gameplay (i'm biased because i hate turn based games).

i'll probably be shot down with this but when i played FFXIII(penis3 version) with the great graphics and everything i could of forgiven
the cringeworthy/boring shit if it had been free reign like a god of war/gears/uncharted/mass effect whatever type control scheme
where you can attack the enemy yourself.

lol I know what you mean....pretty lame stuff.

Though I admit, Final Fantasy Crisis Core is an amazing game. It's not turn based and the game was just generally fun. Really raised the standards of what we'd expect from a handheld game.
And believe it or not, there are no deaths early on that make you sad.....they happen later Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF Versus being considered for 360
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: