This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Achievement glitches explanation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Achievement glitches explanation Empty
PostSubject: Achievement glitches explanation   Achievement glitches explanation EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:52 am

Ok I like achievements just like the next person, but I just noticed last night that for some reason I have 100G more than I should on Fifa 10. Im not complaining but you don't just get random gamerscore added to your account for no reason. Also there seems to be some kind of achievement glitch on dragon age:origins. There is an achievement where you have to kill 500 darkspawn. I checked and I have a few hundred more than I need so why don't I have it? If someone could help me with either of these 2 it would really be helpful!
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Achievement glitches explanation   Achievement glitches explanation EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:46 am

theres loads of ahievement bugs. my friend got the complete all the cups with the ultimate team one without doing anything. as for the kills one, on gears of war 1 no one was getting the 10000 kills achievement whenthey got 10000 kills they had to get 11000 or more. theres just bugs out there that dont get fixed and you have to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Achievement glitches explanation   Achievement glitches explanation EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Weird...never had a glitch issue.

How annoying Evil or Very Mad

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Achievement glitches explanation   Achievement glitches explanation EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:52 pm

If you hate achievement glitches, never play Borderlands lol.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Achievement glitches explanation   Achievement glitches explanation EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:12 pm

2 XBLA games, The King of Fighters 1998 and Garou, are at the very bottom at the list. Even If I just play them, they would stay there.
Well...TBH, I don't actually own them. I'll tell you later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Achievement glitches explanation   Achievement glitches explanation EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:49 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
If you hate achievement glitches, never play Borderlands lol.

Haha oh my god yeah that game was horrible with glitches on achievements! well I had it for PS3 so technicly it was trophies but still, I would randomly lose all of them for a few days, be super pissed off, then they would randomly come back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achievement glitches explanation   Achievement glitches explanation Empty

Back to top Go down

Achievement glitches explanation
Page 1 of 1