This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN

Go down 
+5
Invincible
Pein
Arbiteris
ghost23
day walker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN Empty
PostSubject: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:54 am

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:37 am

Wii Games....
And the sad thing is, this will probably end up outselling Halo Reach.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:26 am

It got a 10/10?Sweet.Just another reason I should pick this game up this summer
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:32 am

soo overrated..i do not agree 100 percent of that.this game looks almost the same as mario galaxy 1, and they give it a 10? like for real ign,re-review the game and give it a 9. something not a 10,i will rent this game and sure as hell this wont be a 10
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:33 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
soo overrated..i do not agree 100 percent of that.this game looks almost the same as mario galaxy 1, and they give it a 10? like for real ign,re-review the game and give it a 9. something not a 10,i will rent this game and sure as hell this wont be a 10
iam guessing replay value and all that is why but a 10 idk ign went overboard with it
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:21 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Did you play the first?If so,then did you watch this review?Ive spotted quite a few creative and cool things they added to Galaxy 2.The first game was damn near a 10/10 score,so if this one adds a helluva lot of reply value and great new added things,why the hell not give it a 10/10?Watching this review,the reveiwer didnt point out even 1 tiny thing wrong with the game.Meaning he didnt spot any cons,so that makes it a 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:06 am

And I didn't think I could be anymore excited for SMG2!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:43 pm

HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Did you play the first?If so,then did you watch this review?Ive spotted quite a few creative and cool things they added to Galaxy 2.The first game was damn near a 10/10 score,so if this one adds a helluva lot of reply value and great new added things,why the hell not give it a 10/10?Watching this review,the reveiwer didnt point out even 1 tiny thing wrong with the game.Meaning he didnt spot any cons,so that makes it a 10/10.
QFT, this game truly deserves a 10 buying tomorrow cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:37 pm

HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

ive played the first one and i beat it,the first one was way too overrated,thats probably your opinion but im just saying that this game doesnt deserve a 10 at all..mario is overrated and overhyped to the point thats preety stupid and fucked up
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:25 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

ive played the first one and i beat it,the first one was way too overrated,thats probably your opinion but im just saying that this game doesnt deserve a 10 at all..mario is overrated and overhyped to the point thats preety stupid and fucked up
The reply to that comment was on the other thread of mario galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:30 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Wow,your a first.Pretty much anyone I know who have played Mario Galaxy loved the hell out of it,even when they are hardcore gamers like me.I really cant see how you think it is overrated(I respect your opinion,im just saying I dont get why you thought that).

Err dude,Mario isnt overhyped and overrated.Give me one game series that has sold more than Mario?Hell,Mario is the face of gaming and no one can deny that.It is the biggest and most successful gaming franchise in all gaming history and it will probally never change.

If Mario Galaxy 2 is ioverrated,then RDR is and so is Mass Effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:35 pm

I will definetly have to try this then.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:13 am

HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Wow,your a first.Pretty much anyone I know who have played Mario Galaxy loved the hell out of it,even when they are hardcore gamers like me.I really cant see how you think it is overrated(I respect your opinion,im just saying I dont get why you thought that).

Err dude,Mario isnt overhyped and overrated.Give me one game series that has sold more than Mario?Hell,Mario is the face of gaming and no one can deny that.It is the biggest and most successful gaming franchise in all gaming history and it will probally never change.

If Mario Galaxy 2 is ioverrated,then RDR is and so is Mass Effect.
first of all i never said smg1 sucked..i thought it was a good game,it wasnt mindblowing but still it was a good game,just the hype it got and the people spewing bullshit being game of the year,thats stupid for me,i dont like mario,i never liked mario except the first one for the nes,but i was a small kid and those kind of games were awesome for me,if i play it now,i would say its a boring waste of time for me,and mario is overhyped a lot,the way mario is to gaming its like jesus christ in religion,its soo overhyped and it got a lot of sales,because the first mario was bundled with every nes sold and after that he was milked in 20000 games which is preety stupid,how can you think mass effect 2 and rdr are overhyped? both are awesome games and i think they are far better than this same old franchise done million times..if this continues,they are gonna make mario vs all gaming character or at least mario vs jesus..its stupid..i respect your opinion man,but i think what ign did was way too overhyped,i will get mario galaxy 2 and i dont expect to be mindblowed at all
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:09 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

first of all i never said smg1 sucked..i thought it was a good game,it wasnt mindblowing but still it was a good game,just the hype it got and the people spewing bullshit being game of the year,thats stupid for me,i dont like mario,i never liked mario except the first one for the nes,but i was a small kid and those kind of games were awesome for me,if i play it now,i would say its a boring waste of time for me,and mario is overhyped a lot,the way mario is to gaming its like jesus christ in religion,its soo overhyped and it got a lot of sales,because the first mario was bundled with every nes sold and after that he was milked in 20000 games which is preety stupid,how can you think mass effect 2 and rdr are overhyped? both are awesome games and i think they are far better than this same old franchise done million times..if this continues,they are gonna make mario vs all gaming character or at least mario vs jesus..its stupid..i respect your opinion man,but i think what ign did was way too overhyped,i will get mario galaxy 2 and i dont expect to be mindblowed at all

There's only been 9 proper Mario games in the last 25 years. 5 in 2D and 4 in 3D. That's not milked and SMG2 is not over hyped. If any game deserves 10/10 it's galaxy!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Reception

GameRankings 96.83%
Metacritic 97 out of 100
Review scores
Publication Score
Edge 10 out of 10
Famitsu 37 out of 40
Game Informer 9.25 out of 10
GameSpot 10 out of 10
GamesRadar 10 out of 10
GameTrailers 9.7 out of 10
IGN 10 out of 10
Official Nintendo Magazine 97%

Alot of other game reviewers gave it a perfect score also.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Invincible wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

There's only been 9 proper Mario games in the last 25 years. 5 in 2D and 4 in 3D. That's not milked and SMG2 is not over hyped. If any game deserves 10/10 it's galaxy!

QFT

If Mario Galaxy 2 is overhyped then that means it's scores didnt live up to the hype.Looking at its scores,how is it overhyped?
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:53 am

I've been playing since 9am and loved every second of it. Yoshi has never been more fun and useful. I really look forward to playing the levels he's available in. Every few minutes they throw something different at you so the gameplay never feels repetitive. I might not play Red Dead at all today. lol

I would rank the proper Mario games like this

Galaxy 2
Galaxy
Mario 64
Mario 3
Mario World
New Mario Wii
Mario Sunshine
Mario
Mario 2 (lost levels)
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:05 am

ghost23 wrote:
Wii Games....
And the sad thing is, this will probably end up outselling Halo Reach.
super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN X1imfc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Invincible wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

QFT

If Mario Galaxy 2 is overhyped then that means it's scores didnt live up to the hype.Looking at its scores,how is it overhyped?
the same thing gta 4 was and mw2..review sites like gt,ign and gamespot belive in the hype and they will surely give the game a very high score.im getting this game tomorrow,and i will see if this game is anything "best wii game" as ign said.theres a lot of new ip's nintendo made this generation and some of them are preety good and some sequels are phenomenal like red steel 2,house of the dead overkill and metroid prime.ip's such as madworld and other games i cant remember,but games like mario and zelda are the real reason why i play the wii less than my ps3 and 360
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Invincible wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

still 9 games is preety big for a franchise..and "proper" you mean as? mario kart games,super smash bros and mario party arent included? damn man
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:19 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Invincible wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

still 9 games is preety big for a franchise..and "proper" you mean as? mario kart games,super smash bros and mario party arent included? damn man

Smash Bros, Kart, RPG, Tennis, Soccer, Party, ect are good games, but they're not traditional Mario platformers. New Mario Wii was the first 2-D Mario game on a console in 19 YEARS!
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 pm

lol my teacher loves super mario galaxy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Picking this up later today Very Happy but still, no mario game will beat the first "Super Mario 64" I have gotton all 120 stars on that 3 times Razz
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm only at 65 stars so far. Some of the comet challenges are kicking my ass. My friend, on the other hand, has flown through it. He's on the last daredevil run in the grandmaster galaxy. 241 stars, I think. Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:34 pm

I just started the first SMG and it is pretty fun! Wierd but fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN Empty

Back to top Go down

super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next