This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN

Go down 
+5
Invincible
Pein
Arbiteris
ghost23
day walker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:26 pm

thats why i belive games should only be rated by % because no game in history deserves 100%
Back to top Go down

super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN   super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:36 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
thats why i belive games should only be rated by % because no game in history deserves 100%

We know that no game deserves 10/10 or 100 or whatever, but people who think that SMG2 is as close to 100 as it can get, so why not give it to it.
Back to top Go down

super mario galaxy 2 10/10 IGN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2