This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 Revealed!!

Go down 
+8
Master_Chief
Fank
igame
Bluenose
Arbiteris
ghost23
lightlamp
Pein
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Killzone 3 Revealed!! Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:54 am

Killzone 3 Revealed!! Killzone3_Scan

Break out your favorite Helghast costume (we know you have more than one…), Killzone fans can look forward to the July issue of GamePro magazine (which will be released June 1) as it apparently unveils one of Sony’s E3 2010 heavy hitters, Killzone 3. This according to a subscriber who received their copy of the mag and then took to the GameSpot forums to share the story with the world. How considerate. Of the many tidbits extracted from the feature story (like jetpacks, snow levels, and…things being more “spread out”), none is bigger than the inclusion of 3-D, which will require 3D glasses and a 3-D capable television to experience, but is said to be a real “Game changer”.

Interesting.

Obviously, Sony will be pimpin’ the hell out of this one come E3, so we’ll keep you posted as more details emerge. In the meantime, feel free to let your Killzone flag unfurl in the comments section below!

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/killzone-3-revealed-playable/2086
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:14 am

Now watch all the PS3 fanboys jizz in there pants about this being the best game ever.; Kilzone 2 was just a generic FPS with some fancy graphics nothing else
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:18 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
Now watch all the PS3 fanboys jizz in there pants about this being the best game ever.; Kilzone 2 was just a generic FPS with some fancy graphics nothing else

Agreed. And 3D? No thanks
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:59 pm

OmG!!This is gonna own Halo!!!!!!Huzzah!!!!!!(not)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

I think this will be sweet. I loved the first one.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Why are you guys judging a game you barely know info on? JubJub is the only one to seem logical. Come on dont stoop down to that level.

Last edited by Bluenose on Sat May 22, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:28 pm

hopefully the setting of the game wont all be in the snow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:18 pm

igame wrote:
hopefully the setting of the game wont all be in the snow

From what I have heard there are some snow levels but it won't all be in the snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:19 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:28 pm

If they fix the controlls it will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:21 pm

I want them to improve the horrible controls and the horrible story.And to improve the characters and their voice acting.I do not want to have to listen to Rico or Sev ever again.Both are ass's and really tick people off.

Yes,the helghast are cool(space Nazi's FTW) but the story sucks.And story is an important factor for me.The characters are pretty stereotype and arent memorable at all.The only memorable character is Rico and that is because he is horribly annoying.

If they fix that then ill be a happy man.If they dont,then I aint buying
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?
Well what was new about it? was it innovative in anyway?
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:34 pm

HellJumper wrote:
I want them to improve the horrible controls and the horrible story.And to improve the characters and their voice acting.I do not want to have to listen to Rico or Sev ever again.Both are ass's and really tick people off.

Yes,the helghast are cool(space Nazi's FTW) but the story sucks.And story is an important factor for me.The characters are pretty stereotype and arent memorable at all.The only memorable character is Rico and that is because he is horribly annoying.

If they fix that then ill be a happy man.If they dont,then I aint buying

Unlike the many other people who complain about the controls i actually didnt find em horrible, i got used to em pretty quick and if they changed em it would just feel like another FPS.

The helghast are the reason i bought killzone for the ps2, they are one of my favorite video game characters

Killzone 3 Revealed!! Killzone2_Infantry_Wallpaper_2_by_yurtik
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:58 am

Going by the screenshots the graphics engine hasnt evolved much. Looks like Killzone 2. Hopefully they will open up the levels a little bit instead of corridors and wooden crates as well as just all around claustrophobic level design. Also I hope they get rid of the god awful voice acting and corny dialogue.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:01 am

now their saying jetpacks are cool but when halo reach was announced to have them jetpacks are gay and kiddy
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:19 am

arnt god of war wrote:
now their saying jetpacks are cool but when halo reach was announced to have them jetpacks are gay and kiddy
LOL I remember that. That was my first thought when the PS3 fanboys were saying how cool the jetpacks are. Hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:16 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?
well if thats the case,are halo 3 and halo odst innovative? i dont think so..neither is killzone 2,its a solid shooter with a epic campaign (i dont give a fuck,i thought it was preety epic) and the controls were horrible,thats probably the biggest negative thing for killzone 2
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:36 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?
well if thats the case,are halo 3 and halo odst innovative? i dont think so..neither is killzone 2,its a solid shooter with a epic campaign (i dont give a fuck,i thought it was preety epic) and the controls were horrible,thats probably the biggest negative thing for killzone 2
Every Halo game so far has brought us something new Halo C.E: was the first game. Halo 2: custom games and the best multiplayer on any console. Halo 3: forge (a map editor) and theater (where you can replay your past games) and further improved on the matchmaking. Halo 3 ODST: firefight.
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
LOL I remember that. That was my first thought when the PS3 fanboys were saying how cool the jetpacks are. Hypocrites.

Jetpacks are gay in Halo, and they will be gay in Killzone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:46 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?
Every Halo game so far has brought us something new Halo C.E: was the first game. Halo 2: custom games and the best multiplayer on any console. Halo 3: forge (a map editor) and theater (where you can replay your past games) and further improved on the matchmaking. Halo 3 ODST: firefight.

The first 2 halos were but 3 wasnt innovative. And firefight? innovative? LOL its horde - halo edition. Most FPS's arent innovative. But KZ is still a great, solid shooter.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:53 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

The first 2 halos were but 3 wasnt innovative. And firefight? innovative? LOL its horde - halo edition. Most FPS's arent innovative. But KZ is still a great, solid shooter.

Halo just brings more into the table then Killzone 3 PROBALLY will

Killzone 3 will probally be just an upgraded version of Killzone 2.Like Killzone 2 was an upgraded version of Killzone 1.But if you look at Halo Reach,Halo Reach is changing its entire campaign mechanics and an entirly new multiplayer online(which is kickass)

Killzone hasnt accomplished anything that no shooter's out there havnt.i mean look at Halo,Halo revolutionized the entire FPS genre and had the best online last gen and has one of the best this gen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

Killzone 3 will probally be just an upgraded version of Killzone 2.Like Killzone 2 was an upgraded version of Killzone 1.But if you look at Halo Reach,Halo Reach is changing its entire campaign mechanics and an entirly new multiplayer online(which is kickass)

Killzone hasnt accomplished anything that no shooter's out there havnt.i mean look at Halo,Halo revolutionized the entire FPS genre and had the best online last gen and has one of the best this gen

Saying it has the best MP of this and last gen is all opinion. It depends on what the user is looking for in terms of MP. But you can say the same thing about Halo, Halo 2 is an upgraded version of Halo: CE. And Halo 3 is an upgraded version of Halo 2. Each one has new things, same with KZ but it is still the same type gameplay from its predecessor. And the Reach online is not new at all, it is Halo 3 with jetpacks and classes, not saying thats a bad thing cause I loved the Reach Beta. But back to the main topic, KZ isn't very innovative yes, but that doesn't mean it isn't an amazing shooter. It is definetly in my top 5 shooters.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:20 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

Even though you said probably you are still judging and assuming on a game thats we barely have any info on. What if Killzone does bring in new game mechanics, what if it does bring an entirely new campaign that beats Halos. You guys are using info you know about Halo reach since its coming out soon compared to Killzone which was just recently announced. Obviously Halo will win because we know more info about than Killzone. You cant compare something you have a lot of info on with something you barely have info on, Its unlogical.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:23 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

Saying it has the best MP of this and last gen is all opinion. It depends on what the user is looking for in terms of MP. But you can say the same thing about Halo, Halo 2 is an upgraded version of Halo: CE. And Halo 3 is an upgraded version of Halo 2. Each one has new things, same with KZ but it is still the same type gameplay from its predecessor. And the Reach online is not new at all, it is Halo 3 with jetpacks and classes, not saying thats a bad thing cause I loved the Reach Beta. But back to the main topic, KZ isn't very innovative yes, but that doesn't mean it isn't an amazing shooter. It is definetly in my top 5 shooters.

First of all,MW and Halo are the two biggest MP online this gen.That is a fact.

You dont get it.Halo CE revolutionized the FPS Genre.Halo 2 had the best damn online last gen(fact).Halo 2's campaign is also very different from Halo CE.So Halo 2 and Halo CE accomplished 2 great things

what did Killzone 1 accomplish?It didnt accomplish anything but being crap.what did Killzone 2 do?Upgrade graphics,fixed the tech issues,new story,new soundtrack and same gameplay.Was it just a simple updrade?Yes it was.Killzone 2 is bassically a 7th gen version of Killzone.Nothing really new

Killzone 2 did the exact same thing as Fable 2.Halo 2 did the same thing as Fable 3.Fable 2 was just a simple "this gen" fable.Fable 3 however is making huge changes from Fable 2.It aint just a updraded version of fable 2 and a new story.

Halo 3 has accomplished having one of the biggest online this gen.Yes,it is upgraded from Halo 2's online but it still is one of the best Online this generation.That is something.And before you say "its just oppinion" all the reviewers said the online is sweet an so do millions of gamers.

I dont expect Killzone to have one of the best online this generation because of PSN,but Killzone as a whole hasnt really done anything.

And to the guy below saying im illogical,I said "probally" for a reason.If guerilla does change alot from Killzone 2,then I will buy it.And yes,i know they havnt given much details of Killzone and Halo Reach.But that is why im predicting saying "probally"

Now,look at Halo Reach.Halo Reach aint just like Halo 3 with better graphics and new campaign.It is adding an entirely different campaign mechanic and a very different online.It aint Halo 3.5
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

First of all,MW and Halo are the two biggest MP online this gen.That is a fact.

You dont get it.Halo CE revolutionized the FPS Genre.Halo 2 had the best damn online last gen(fact).Halo 2's campaign is also very different from Halo CE.So Halo 2 and Halo CE accomplished 2 great things

what did Killzone 1 accomplish?It didnt accomplish anything but being crap.what did Killzone 2 do?Upgrade graphics,fixed the tech issues,new story,new soundtrack and same gameplay.Was it just a simple updrade?Yes it was.Killzone 2 is bassically a 7th gen version of Killzone.Nothing really new

Killzone 2 did the exact same thing as Fable 2.Halo 2 did the same thing as Fable 3.Fable 2 was just a simple "this gen" fable.Fable 3 however is making huge changes from Fable 2.It aint just a updraded version of fable 2 and a new story.

Halo 3 has accomplished having one of the biggest online this gen.Yes,it is upgraded from Halo 2's online but it still is one of the best Online this generation.That is something.And before you say "its just oppinion" all the reviewers said the online is sweet an so do millions of gamers.

I dont expect Killzone to have one of the best online this generation because of PSN,but Killzone as a whole hasnt really done anything.

And to the guy below saying im illogical,I said "probally" for a reason.If guerilla does change alot from Killzone 2,then I will buy it.And yes,i know they havnt given much details of Killzone and Halo Reach.But that is why im predicting saying "probally"

Now,look at Halo Reach.Halo Reach aint just like Halo 3 with better graphics and new campaign.It is adding an entirely different campaign mechanic and a very different online.It aint Halo 3.5
I already mentioned that you said "probably" But in your comment you still made assumptions with very little evidence. The only time you can say probably is when you see an equal amount of info on both games are given. oh yea it not probally its probably....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Revealed!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: