This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE

Go down 
+2
DarkSwarm85
Thebruteslayer17
6 posters

Do you rage quit? If so, why?
XBL parties
Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Vote_lcap0%Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Team disharmony
Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Vote_lcap15%Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Cheaters, glitchers etc.
Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Vote_lcap62%Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Losing by shutout
Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Vote_lcap23%Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Empty
PostSubject: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm

When the party chat came out, it was fun to use, you could serve up justice or mayhem in Fallout 3, while you chat with your pals who are killing zombies in
Left 4 Dead. But these days, it only leads to rage quiting, as you try to communicate with your teammates in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, all you here is silence, and im sick of it. if your entire team is in party chat with you, thats fine, but when you are left out, you get killed over and over again because you can't tell your teammates to help you, then after a few more minutes, you can't take it any more and pop in Gears Of War 2 to play some Horde. But they have party chat in there too! So the same thing happens!!! My advice? Stay out of party chat when playing competitive games like Halo 3 or Call Of Duty, so you can communicate with your teammates (counting if they are not assholes) and make it bettter for everyone.

Last edited by Thebruteslayer17 on Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:16 pm

If I'm playing L4D2 using a party, my entire team is on game chat or the entire team is on party chat, no exceptions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:56 pm

CoD? communicate with teammates? lol those 2 things dont go together unless they are screaming n00b at each other. but in real competitive games or coop based games it is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:03 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
CoD? communicate with teammates? lol those 2 things dont go together unless they are screaming n00b at each other. but in real competitive games or coop based games it is annoying.
Updated.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:55 am

I completely disagree with everything you said. Proper communication and teamwork is near impossible in public matches. The only proper teamwork and communication experience you will get playing online is to play in a party with your own friends and work together. Meeting random strangers just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:58 pm

^ i played a game of halo 3 once with 4 people i did not know. we ended up adding each other as friends after. i guess depends on the people you meet.

i dont talk allot of english online because of my accent ( its embarasing ) but it still works for me if the people are polite.
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:04 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I completely disagree with everything you said. Proper communication and teamwork is near impossible in public matches. The only proper teamwork and communication experience you will get playing online is to play in a party with your own friends and work together. Meeting random strangers just doesn't work.

Quote :
When the party chat came out, it was fun to use, you could serve up justice or mayhem in Fallout 3, while you chat with your pals who are killing zombies in
Left 4 Dead. But these days, it only leads to rage quiting, as you try to communicate with your teammates in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, all you here is silence, and im sick of it. if your entire team is in party chat with you, thats fine, but when you are left out, you get killed over and over again because you can't tell your teammates to help you, then after a few more minutes, you can't take it any more and pop in Gears Of War 2 to play some Horde. But they have party chat in there too! So the same thing happens!!! My advice? Stay out of party chat when playing competitive games like Halo 3 or Call Of Duty, so you can communicate with your teammates (counting if they are not assholes) and make it bettter for everyone.

That should explain it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:27 am

Thebruteslayer17 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Quote :

That should explain it.

Except for the fact that 99% of the time people are either assholes, unwilling to communicate or just don't have their mic plugged in. I'm sorry but that fact that you think that communicating with random strangers actually work is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:06 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Thebruteslayer17 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Quote :

That should explain it.

Except for the fact that 99% of the time people are either assholes, unwilling to communicate or just don't have their mic plugged in. I'm sorry but that fact that you think that communicating with random strangers actually work is wrong.

I met a decent amount of cooperative people online, it's that XBL Parties keep me from communicating with them.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:11 pm

what makes me rage quit is when people just fuck around the entire game!!!,.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 am

um um um um I never really chat to mates when playing different games really. It's kinda annoying and takes away some of the immersion and enjoyment.

I only chat when playing multiplayer and always if it's the same game.

Though I've had a broken mic for ages lol

It actually might still work, it's just that its' snapped and I have to hold it up with a hat or something to keep it from falling off XD

But what really makes me rage quit is insane amount of campers. Several times in a match I had died up to around 10/20 times with NO KILLS WHATSOEVER because there were campers EVERYWHERE and every time I respawned within a few seconds some camper would snipe me or run out of a hiding place with a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE   Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant: How Xbox LIVE Parties ruined Xbox LIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Rants, Articles, Columns, Videos-
Jump to: