This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gears 2 Title Update 6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

Gears 2 Title Update 6 Empty
PostSubject: Gears 2 Title Update 6   Gears 2 Title Update 6 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:56 pm

For those that still play it, a new update has been released. It added Social matchmaking which is very similar to Player matches from Gears 1. Among other things, the Update also greatly reduced the lag thanks to a better host selection system. It also adds a way better Client-Side Hit Detection system and makes the host shotgun vs off-host shotgun more of a fair battle.

Check it out if you like Gears 2, even if you didn't. I'm sure the new changes will get you atleast a bit interested in the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Gears 2 Title Update 6   Gears 2 Title Update 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:55 am

I would play Gears 2 again, except for the fact that my entire save file glitched and reset.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gears 2 Title Update 6   Gears 2 Title Update 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:14 am

Wow! It's been out for ages and they decided to fix it now..? XD

Nvm. I've not got it yet but now with the problems sorted out I should pick it up sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Gears 2 Title Update 6   Gears 2 Title Update 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:15 am

I'm going to check it out. Gears 2 is an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Gears 2 Title Update 6   Gears 2 Title Update 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:22 am

I bet they'll release a special edition for the holidays to get people pumped for Gears 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Gears 2 Title Update 6   Gears 2 Title Update 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:05 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I bet they'll release a special edition for the holidays to get people pumped for Gears 3.

I think they've already released a GOTY version.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Gears 2 Title Update 6   Gears 2 Title Update 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:49 am

ghost23 wrote:
I would play Gears 2 again, except for the fact that my entire save file glitched and reset.

They've fixed that in the new update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears 2 Title Update 6   Gears 2 Title Update 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears 2 Title Update 6
Page 1 of 1