This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues

Go down 
+6
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
FRIGID DARKNESS
Spartan v07
Master_Chief
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues Empty
PostSubject: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Multiplatform game are still better on 360 even to this day.
http://www.split-screen.com/2009/10/07/ps3-bayonetta-experiencing-frame-rate-issues/
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:51 pm

No surprised. I heard the official team worked on the 360 and the ps3 one is handed to sega or something. Similar to the orange box situation. And then people wonder why people think ps3 fucking sucks. Sony is retarded too because they just stand there and don't do anything about it. Then they wonder why they in last place. Wow you would think they would know this since that is how they entered the industry,by 3rd party.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
No surprised. I heard the official team worked on the 360 and the ps3 one is handed to sega or something. Similar to the orange box situation. And then people wonder why people think ps3 fucking sucks. Sony is retarded too because they just stand there and don't do anything about it. Then they wonder why they in last place. Wow you would think they would know this since that is how they entered the industry,by 3rd party.
Thats very true. 3rd party drove the sucess of their other Playstations especially PS2 so you would think that Sony would get a clue. Perhaps Sony is in a financial situation where they have no choice but to depend upon their internal development studios. I knew when Sega was farming out the PS3 version to another developer that this would happen. Developers know that 360 owners buy games.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
Thats very true. 3rd party drove the sucess of their other Playstations especially PS2 so you would think that Sony would get a clue. Perhaps Sony is in a financial situation where they have no choice but to depend upon their internal development studios. I knew when Sega was farming out the PS3 version to another developer that this would happen. Developers know that 360 owners buy games.

I am starting to think that too.I don't think they have much money left for spending a lot over the years and especially the ps3. But they can still send people to help with 3rd party games being developed. I think sony did not see Microsoft being that strong because of the first xbox so they took it easy and now they got crushed unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

I am starting to think that too.I don't think they have much money left for spending a lot over the years and especially the ps3. But they can still send people to help with 3rd party games being developed. I think sony did not see Microsoft being that strong because of the first xbox so they took it easy and now they got crushed unexpectedly.
I totally agree. Sony came into this generation cocky and arrogant promoting the bluray format on the backs of their fanbase under the assumption that they would dominate for a 3rd generation in a row while dismissing MS as a competitor.
Back to top Go down
FRIGID DARKNESS

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 am

while the 360 version is running at a solid 60fps the ps3 may fall to 30fps.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 am

FRIGID DARKNESS wrote:
while the 360 version is running at a solid 60fps the ps3 may fall to 30fps.
But... but.... it has teh cell processor and teh bluuuuuu rayyyyyyyyyyy!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:52 am

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.........

-All PS3 fanboys at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 pm

That's strange, I was told that ps3 cross plats are now superior....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Not a game i want Razz

A girl in leather and big "guns" lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:25 pm

360 costs less to develop for, and in an expensive industry, its means A LOT!
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 pm

pspvampire wrote:

not according to comparison sites like lensoftruth.com
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:17 pm

pspvampire wrote:
LMAO Who told you that? The Trey Brotherhood?
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:45 pm

when is this game coming out? it looks BEAUTIFUL
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Gameplay footage from 360 demo of Bayonetta   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Kind of like DMC but better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH80oqXpfoE
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm

is that the jap version?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
is that the jap version?
Yeah. Its only available on the Japanese Marketplace.
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_bayonetta_360_demo_part_2-13270_en.html
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: High quality Bayonetta gameplay footage on 360 and Neogaf is acknowledging that 360 demo looks and plays better   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Segaswirl
Seaman Recruit
Segaswirl

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 pm

I downloaded the demo of this with my Japanese account, pretty slick game... nice graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues   Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta running silky smooth on 360 but PS3 version has framerate issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: