This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!

Go down 
+12
Pickles
Noelol
Arbiteris
nalin41
Alan1994
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
SerebiiDotNet
Fank
Blixtstorm
Yusuke Urameshi
ThatDamnedSpoonyBard
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Now thats a bad call on your behalf Master_Chief. Alan1994 is one of the best posters. I agree to a certain extent with him.
So do I. It was an honest mistake. Even Helljumper thought thats what he was saying. Havent you ever made a mistake?

Yeah even I thought that's what he said. I couldn't believe it though, because he had been pretty commited since he joined. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Now thats a bad call on your behalf Master_Chief. Alan1994 is one of the best posters. I agree to a certain extent with him.
So do I. It was an honest mistake. Even Helljumper thought thats what he was saying. Havent you ever made a mistake?

I just said it was a bad call at least its fixed, no harm done Smile . And of course I make mistakes. Like last night, never mix Cider, Lager and Vodka Razz
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I just said it was a bad call at least its fixed, no harm done Smile . And of course I make mistakes. Like last night, never mix Cider, Lager and Vodka Razz
lol!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 am

Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Hey man it's alright. I should have worded it better. But it was exam day and I had barely gotten any sleep...
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:30 am

Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Hey man it's alright. I should have worded it better. But it was exam day and I had barely gotten any sleep...
Well I'm glad to see that youre back.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Lmao! XD
I think Cider is bad enough on it's own. With Lager & Vodka too? LOL!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:32 am

Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Ooh welcome back, man!
Hope your exam went well? Wink
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 am

Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Us twats are glad to see your back lol!

I hope your exam went well
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 am

HellJumper wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Lol, exams could have been better but I think I still did good on them.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 am

Alan1994 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Ah, I always feel that way about exams. Guess it's what always happens when you have no idea which of the topics you've been revising will pop up. Hope you get good results Razz
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:18 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Ah, I always feel that way about exams. Guess it's what always happens when you have no idea which of the topics you've been revising will pop up. Hope you get good results Razz

Lol yea! I had to write essays on World History. It's a nightmare to prepare for. Considering they could pick a topic about ANYTHING and make you elaborate on it. The topic they gave me...I didn't know ALOT about it, but I was able to write a decent essay with the info I knew.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Lol yea! I had to write essays on World History. It's a nightmare to prepare for. Considering they could pick a topic about ANYTHING and make you elaborate on it. The topic they gave me...I didn't know ALOT about it, but I was able to write a decent essay with the info I knew.

Yikes, that sounds evil. I would never be able to do well in an exam like that. The revision would just drive me nuts.
Good to hear it went pretty well though Razz
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yikes, that sounds evil. I would never be able to do well in an exam like that. The revision would just drive me nuts.

I heard they grade the essays based on how will you do compared to others. Considering half of the people in the room were sleeping, I think I did okay :p.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I heard they grade the essays based on how will you do compared to others. Considering half of the people in the room were sleeping, I think I did okay :p.

lol yeah that's how they do grades these days. It's a relief. When I did Maths gcse's I sucked badly but it didn't matter because so did everyone else! To get a passing grade all you needed was 40%!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 pm

I LIEK PIES DERRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2