This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why I'm skeptical about Natal

Go down 
+8
Frank2368
Alan1994
masterking
Madtoker
DarkSwarm85
arnt god of war
ghost23
TheJester
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:02 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
motion sucks now, and i think natal will be overpriced and have no games for real gamers.

but move may make rts game possible on consule so that may be fun. i guss ill have to wait to play it at e3!!
no

qft
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm

demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
motion sucks now, and i think natal will be overpriced and have no games for real gamers.

but move may make rts game possible on consule so that may be fun. i guss ill have to wait to play it at e3!!
no

qft

Lol QFT'ing a no response. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:39 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
All three suck. Natal is just the best out of the three, and yet it still is pathetic.
Motion control is not suited for gaming, move on, people.

I disagree.

Motion controller is a very great thing for video games.But that doesnt mean it is made for hardcore gamers.I own a wii and played it for 2 years and I know Motion controlelr is awesome.

I mean,what else would motion controlelr be suited for?Movies?Impossible

Motion control is a gimmick.

But its a awesome gimmick that has turned more people into gamers.

ya, but it also tured alot of people off.

Not really, it either just turned them off to casual games but they still played the games they like.

no it truned them off becase they did not know what gaming was about, and they were disappointed when they got the wii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:46 pm

masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
All three suck. Natal is just the best out of the three, and yet it still is pathetic.

I disagree.

Motion controller is a very great thing for video games.But that doesnt mean it is made for hardcore gamers.I own a wii and played it for 2 years and I know Motion controlelr is awesome.

Not really, it either just turned them off to casual games but they still played the games they like.

no it truned them off becase they did not know what gaming was about, and they were disappointed when they got the wii.

If they didn't know what its about then they are retarded and shouldnt have bought it.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:56 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

If they didn't know what its about then they are retarded and shouldnt have bought it.

you know not everyone has been gaming since the start like me......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm

masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?

it brought people in that have never played games before, and then it disapporited them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:53 pm

masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?

it brought people in that have never played games before, and then it disapporited them.

That has nothing to do with what you just said before.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:52 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?

i give up on you....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 pm

masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?

i give up on you....lol

Well everyone not started gaming when you did has nothing to do with people being turned on the gaming by motion controls.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:17 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?

i give up on you....lol

Well everyone not started gaming when you did has nothing to do with people being turned on the gaming by motion controls.

some people started gaming with the wii, thats all they know, and they are not happy with it, so thay may never buy agin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 am

masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?

i give up on you....lol

some people started gaming with the wii, thats all they know, and they are not happy with it, so thay may never buy agin.

I have yet to see anyone be turned off of gaming because of the Wii.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?

i give up on you....lol

YOU dont.....i do...i see it alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:05 pm

masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
masterking wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

I disagree.

So...?

i give up on you....lol

YOU dont.....i do...i see it alot.

Show some proof?
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 pm

if you guys are looking forward to play with your friends...
think again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODE45Y3hpiM&feature=channel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Wow, quote spam.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm

LMAOWTFBBQ???

What the hell is up with all the quoting? Damn, easy on that quote button, at least delete some of the old comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:37 am

BlackStigma wrote:
LMAOWTFBBQ???

What the hell is up with all the quoting? Damn, easy on that quote button, at least delete some of the old comments.

Haha yeah it was getting to be a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm skeptical about Natal   Why I'm skeptical about Natal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I'm skeptical about Natal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2