This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing? Empty
PostSubject: Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?   Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:35 pm

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/06/04/half-life-announcement-coming.aspx I would sure love an Episode 3 announcment and if it is announced at the E3 conference with Microsoft it will probably be PC+xbox 360
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?   Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 pm

I still gotta get the first one, I got the second one in The Orange Box.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?   Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm

If its a 360/PC version, that will be a major kick in the ass for Sony as people have been waiting years and years for HL3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?   Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm

I love half-life, I want episode 3.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?   Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Second's game great, but the first one, I don't think Valve will ever top it. You'll notice some differences they changed from the second to the first. I thought their first game had a more horror feel to it and they kind of took that away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?   Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Second's game great, but the first one, I don't think Valve will ever top it. You'll notice some differences they changed from the second to the first. I thought their first game had a more horror feel to it and they kind of took that away.

Yeah, the second one is pretty good though, haven't played Episode 1 or 2 yet though. I am waiting till I get the first because I don't completely understand the story yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?   Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Half-life announcement at Microsoft E3 brefing?
Page 1 of 1