This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Failage and Pwnage

Go down 
+4
Noelol
Kendo
optimusprime
DemonWolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm sure some of you guys remember the pathetic attempt of Sony fanboys trying to get Final Fantasy to stay multiplatform through their little petition?

Well I was taking a look at the comments today and it's hilarious seeing all the early comments, how thousands of ps3 fanboys were taking it seriously saying "how could they do this?! It's our game! Teh potentialz!!" and so on, and in the recent comments, how all the 360 fanboys are rubbing it in how it's multiplat. XD

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?ps3exclu&1
Take a look, it's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:14 pm

WALL OF LOLZ:

Quote :
I am disgusted... since the release of FF7 square had the first party FF titles on Sonys consoles... i am absolutely disgusted what the industry is turning into... money grabbing businessmen who stab companies in the back and loyalty no longer lies..

Quote :
FINAL FANTASY IS MY FAVORITE SERIES NO LONGER

Quote :
Final Fantasy 13 is going to look and feel and BE much more superior when it is optimized for the Playstation 3 alone.

Quote :
I know this will accomplish nothing, but I'll sign anyway because I'm truly disgusted at how easily S-E are willing to stab all their loyal fans and the company that's done so well for them for years in the back... shame on you.

Quote :
Shocking News, how dare they take away MY Final Fantasy 13

Quote :
*cancels PS3 preorder*

Quote :
i ma sad and agnry by this anouncment!!!! final fantasy has ALWAYS!!! been on a sony console and i hate all you guys woh r trollin. sony 4 LIFE

Quote :
Its a shame, Square Enix GO HELL

Quote :
**** you SE! This is WORSE than Capcom's betrayal with DMC4, you just lost a loyal customer of 10 years. I am so ****** off right now I'm shaking, this is ****ing ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone up for a boycott????

lol and the funny thing is, those are comments taken only from the first 5 pages XD
Back to top Go down

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Well I agree, since they went multi platform FF is no longer good. If they arent on my Trey, and my Trey only then I hate it!
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm

if them people are genuine or some of them that is genuine embarrassment it really is. what drives a person to be like that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 pm

I feel bad now. I feel bad because now I know that those PS3 fanboys do not have lives, while people like me and the majority of people on here (except the PS3 fanboy trolls) do in fact have lives.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 pm

If you remembered, I have made my top 5 worst PS3 fanboys a long....time ago. He still gives me the creeps.

And I have never seen comments that has alot of thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Wasn't Final Fantasy originally on the NES and SNES. What a bunch of filthy fags.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 am

LOL fail. Grow some balls and get over it.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 am

LMAO@The guy who's "So pissed off that he's shaking." Seriously? Bunch of emo kids. Boo hoo my FF isnt exclusive to my precious PS3 anymore. You have stuck a dagger in my heart Square Enix. lol
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 am

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 am

Oh noes!!!!Square Enix betrayed Sony!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
LMAO@The guy who's "So pissed off that he's shaking." Seriously? Bunch of emo kids. Boo hoo my FF isnt exclusive to my precious PS3 anymore. You have stuck a dagger in my heart Square Enix. lol

Haha very true XD

What wrist cutters. Mld was right when he called them a cult. Razz

optimusprime wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASLerUVzK7w

Yeah, RGC ftw!
Back to top Go down

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:05 pm

People need to grow up, who cares if it is on another console? Does it really make a difference? NO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Failage and Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failage and Pwnage   Failage and Pwnage Empty

Back to top Go down

Failage and Pwnage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: