This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox Republic App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Someone should really make an iPod touch/iPhone app. That would be sic! And also because it sucks going on safari browser (I'm in science class right now lol)
Back to top Go down

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm

lol secret internet browsing FTW.

Anyway, you can make these apps yourself, they sell an app kit on the apple website specifically for making these apps. You can basically make what you want within reason for apple stuff like an itouch, but it costs money. I think it is like 100 USD.

At least you are asking for something possible, but I doubt anyone owns it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 am

Well if anyone knows how to program, it would be a good idea. But it could be a bit costly.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Meh, I always have xbox republic open on one of the tabs on safari so that I can just select it whenever I like. No need for an app really, but I see why you'd want one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Meh, I always have xbox republic open on one of the tabs on safari so that I can just select it whenever I like. No need for an app really, but I see why you'd want one.

I just hate the Safari browser SO MUCH! its horrible.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:00 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

It does crash a lot yeah. There are other browsers in the app store if you're desperate. There's also one specifically designed for pr0n: it has a full screen and every time you close it, it deletes all you cookies /history,etc
Back to top Go down

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

It does crash a lot yeah. There are other browsers in the app store if you're desperate. There's also one specifically designed for pr0n: it has a full screen and every time you close it, it deletes all you cookies /history,etc

ooooo kinky Very Happy lol nah I PS3 web browser for that LOL! BIG SCREEN FTW!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Lol yeah big screen is better obviously Razz
but still... Bigger = more visible if someone should strangely walk in and see what you're up to!! XD
Back to top Go down

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
but still... Bigger = more visible if someone should strangely walk in and see what you're up to!! XD

good point! But I have a lock on my door Very Happy problem solved
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:45 pm

To the question about an app for the Republic. I must ask. Why?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Kendo wrote:
To the question about an app for the Republic. I must ask. Why?

So you can easily view and post on the forum with out having to use the slow and extremely retarded Safari Ipod browser.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

lol damn I don't have a lock, I just have a chair I can jam under the door knob. But then it's just suspicious XD
Can't wait to have my own house lolololol

Anyway change of subject, this is beginning to get wrong Razz
Back to top Go down

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

lol damn I don't have a lock, I just have a chair I can jam under the door knob. But then it's just suspicious XD
Can't wait to have my own house lolololol

Anyway change of subject, this is beginning to get wrong Razz

Haha yes it is. But yeah, once we get our drug money you can get your own house with all the lions and tigers Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox Republic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic App   Xbox Republic App Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Republic App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: