This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2010 Football Worldcup

Go down 
+8
Pein
Alchemist
toxicavenger778
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
popjack88
ghost23
Stoney
raspymanic1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 am

popjack88 wrote:
^ ha eat that!

LOL joking i got so hurt when south korea lost Crying or Very sad
south korea were good.but too bad they had a match against uruguay..
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:47 pm

WHY DO THE TEAMS I SUPPORT ALWAYS FREAKING LOSE!!?????

FUCK
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm

popjack88 wrote:
WHY DO THE TEAMS I SUPPORT ALWAYS FREAKING LOSE!!?????

FUCK

Poor Japan.. Sad

They have some decent players though.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:14 pm

lol that referee was clearly blind.
But what's even funnier is the way people reacted to it >Very Happy

Mouahahahha!! All the sad faces. All the RAAAGEEEEE!! It's a game, kids. Grow up!!

Not that I care really. I just thought I'd say that because it's the first football game i've seen in like...god knows how many years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Mouahahahha!! All the sad faces. All the RAAAGEEEEE!! It's a game, kids. Grow up!!

Not that I care really. I just thought I'd say that because it's the first football game i've seen in like...god knows how many years.

you watched a full soccer/football game?? I cant go over 5 minutes with those fucking stupid annoying horn things....
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:07 pm

demondragondude wrote:

To some people its more than a game. Its national pride.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 am

damn argentina vs germany is gonna be the bomb!!!!! and also brazil v netherlands hehe
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
damn argentina vs germany is gonna be the bomb!!!!! and also brazil v netherlands hehe

True story. Mouth watering matches!.

Off-topic (kinda) David Silva signed for Man City!! Im guessing the money the offered him was better than playing top level football.....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:38 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

you watched a full soccer/football game?? I cant go over 5 minutes with those fucking stupid annoying horn things....

no I had a band practises with my mates and they left it playing in the background. 'tWas boring.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

I would Detest to have my country represented by those talentless, overpaid, ignorant chavs who spend their life learning to kick a ball. That's just England I'm talking about though, I'm sure the other countries aren't as chavvy.... But as for talent, pay and ignorance, the same goes. Lmao jk Smile
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 am

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

I would Detest to have my country represented by those talentless, overpaid, ignorant chavs who spend their life learning to kick a ball. That's just England I'm talking about though, I'm sure the other countries aren't as chavvy.... But as for talent, pay and ignorance, the same goes. Lmao jk Smile

Your lucky.

Your country always makes it to the world cup.

My country cant even qualify for fucks sake.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:42 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Off-topic (kinda) David Silva signed for Man City!! Im guessing the money the offered him was better than playing top level football.....

No mate, it's because Valencia are practically bankrupt, they have debts that exceed 400 million Euros. It was only last season when Man City tried to sign David Villa from Valencia for a record fee but he refused stating he wishes to stay at Valencia.

However at the end of last season Valencia practically told David Villa, Juan Mata, and David Silva that the club can't afford to keep them anymore so it's not really a suprise that now David Villa is at Barcelona and David Silva went to Man City.

I have to disagree with your comment that Man City are not a top level team. People said exactly the same thing about Chelsea until Roman Abramovich came along and pumped a load of money into the club and now some rich Arab's are doing exactly the same thing with Man City.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

No mate, it's because Valencia are practically bankrupt, they have debts that exceed 400 million Euros. It was only last season when Man City tried to sign David Villa from Valencia for a record fee but he refused stating he wishes to stay at Valencia.

However at the end of last season Valencia practically told David Villa, Juan Mata, and David Silva that the club can't afford to keep them anymore so it's not really a suprise that now David Villa is at Barcelona and David Silva went to Man City.

I have to disagree with your comment that Man City are not a top level team. People said exactly the same thing about Chelsea until Roman Abramovich came along and pumped a load of money into the club and now some rich Arab's are doing exactly the same thing with Man City.

He could have waited to see if the Chelsea deal went somewhere. A top level team in my eyes, in the premiere league, is "the big four". Then its the likes of City, Spurs and Villa. Just because the have a shit-load of money doesnt mean they are top team. Maybe after a couple of league wins or even qualifying for the Champions League.

I believe Villa turned down City for the same reason Kaka did when City made Milan a world record fee, he wanted to play for a top team.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 am

@popjack, u don't realise how lucky you are.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Epic fail argentina ...... just epic fail....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Ok, I have an honest question to you soccer, or football or whatever the hell you call it, how can you watch a full fricking game with those stupid god damn horns those people are always blowing?? Its so fucking annoying...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ok, I have an honest question to you soccer, or football or whatever the hell you call it, how can you watch a full fricking game with those stupid god damn horns those people are always blowing?? Its so fucking annoying...

Its only in South Africa. Its their culture, and a stupid one at that, to blow them at football matches. But its not like that in English, Spanish, German and Italian football. They are the biggest leagues in the world. And fans sing and chant instead of blowing a horrid, monotonous horn for 90 fucking mintues.

Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Argentina. wow...
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Its only in South Africa. Its their culture, and a stupid one at that, to blow them at football matches. But its not like that in English, Spanish, German and Italian football. They are the biggest leagues in the world. And fans sing and chant instead of blowing a horrid, monotonous horn for 90 fucking mintues.

QFT!
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Everybody wants them banned but FIFA wont do it cause its part of South African culture
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 am

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Everybody wants them banned but FIFA wont do it cause its part of South African culture

After watching as much as I have, you get used to it, you might even like it.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 am

Check out my Avatar!!!!!

OHHH MAI GAWWD!!!
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 am

ghost23 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

After watching as much as I have, you get used to it, you might even like it.

Im used to it now but is still dont like them.Theres only 3 matches left anyway
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:23 am

All European Finals Razz

With Paraguay beat yesterday. HOP HOLLAND!!

And probably with Germany beat Spain tonight. If Spain gets to the finals, i think its the first time they get to the Worldcup finals.

So im betting Germany will win against Spain, and take on Holland in the final.

HOP HOLLAND Razz

After the 1974 finals with West Germany and Holland, Holland deserves to win this one... But they probably wont Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 am

^ you mean uruguay blix

the paruguay guys dont touch balls with their hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Football Worldcup   2010 Football Worldcup - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 Football Worldcup
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next