This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread

Go down 
+20
Doominator99
Crownjo
Dutchy
DarkSwarm85
Alan1994
Madtoker
Mittens
CROOVE
M3A7L04F
andes755
arnt god of war
Gibbon_Master
50msp
ghost23
optimusprime
Stoney
broseidon2
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
lightlamp
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 pm

That's right i got an OFFICIAL thread. Anyway discuss all the findings we get in here started at 10.30 PST 6.30 GMT

3rd Party:

- Call of Duty: Black Ops

*Set in 1968

- Metal Gear Solid - Rising

*Sword Combat
*New producer for Kojima Studios

Exclusives:

- Gears of Wars 3

*Charge Attack

- Fable III

*October 26th

- Codename: Kingdom

*Crytek developed.

- Halo Reach

*Space battles!

- Dashboard Info

*ESPN

- Kinect (Project Natal)

*November 4th

- Kinect Games

* Kinectimals
* Kinect Sports
* Kinect Adventures
* Kinect Joyride
* Forza Motorsport 3 Add-on?

*Dance Central
*Ubisoft Fitness game...
*Kinect: Star Wars

- New Xbox 360

*$299
*250 GB
*Wifi

- Mods and Lightlamp, add things if you feel it needs to it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Lmao scared you didn't I? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Halo Reach will OWN everything in the conference
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:05 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lmao scared you didn't I? Very Happy
awww thanks i new you would have pity on me now would you be so kind as to sticky this? save this place getting spammed with threads
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 pm

lololol
stickied Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 pm

MS will OWN E3(yes,call me a fanboy,but this is the XR)

Sony and Nintendo have no chance!!!!

I love being biased Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 pm

demondragondude wrote:
lololol
stickied Smile
your a saint i want your babies
Back to top Go down
broseidon2

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:04 pm

are you guys seriously eating this up?

im going to be honest, Cut-take looks like shit tons of fun, that crytek game looks cool as well, but everything else just seems like a waste of money.

The most casual E3 i have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Kinect is gay. Cant wait to see what Crytek bring with Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Big let down, where are the announcements for non motion control games??? the crytek one and thats all i remember. very poor show microsoft.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:16 pm

While the Dance game may not be for me, holy shit it showed off the tech well.
Reach and Gears were amazing as expected.
Back to top Go down
50msp

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Worst Microsoft showing I've ever watched. It's on par with Sony 2006 conference. Hope more games will be announced or shown during E3 from Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Disappointed with what MS showed this year no new hardcore games and Kinect is not for me, like the new Slim xbox but not enough shown this year, Feel that Sony or Nintendo will win E3 this year
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Gibbon_Master wrote:
Disappointed with what MS showed this year no new hardcore games and Kinect is not for me, like the new Slim xbox but not enough shown this year, Feel that Sony or Nintendo will win E3 this year
um codename kingdoms would like a word with you so would rising since we didnt see anything about rising till today. i think microsoft has a chance as long as developers announce 360 only games
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:28 pm

http://e3.ign.com/2010/live/ look at the schedule alot of tbas
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Great show.It isnt a bad show if it shows alot of casual.Kinect wasnt meant for us hardcore gamers.So no,it wasnt liek Sony's 06 preformance

Gears 3,Halo Reach,Black Ops and Rising were so badass.

The new features there adding to 360 were awesome.and not to mention slim.

Well,ps3 fanboys just lost alot of stuff to complain about with the 360 hardware
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:34 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Great show.It isnt a bad show if it shows alot of casual.Kinect wasnt meant for us hardcore gamers.So no,it wasnt liek Sony's 06 preformance

Gears 3,Halo Reach,Black Ops and Rising were so badass.

The new features there adding to 360 were awesome.and not to mention slim.

Well,ps3 fanboys just lost alot of stuff to complain about with the 360 hardware
Yep it will be nice to hear the RROD bashing go away
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:38 pm

i thought rising looked awesome, was the last few seconds gameplay?

i dont like to be negative but if i was MLD i'd hold off his new video for a bit, hardly nothing worth bragging about in terms of announcements/strategy for the next year and thats what E3 is all about right?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:58 pm

optimusprime wrote:
i thought rising looked awesome, was the last few seconds gameplay?

i dont like to be negative but if i was MLD i'd hold off his new video for a bit, hardly nothing worth bragging about in terms of announcements/strategy for the next year and thats what E3 is all about right?

Yeah Im sure it was. Rising did look cool. Cant wait to check out that Kingdom game.
Back to top Go down
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Quote :

Kinect priced at GameStop: $149, $399 for Elite bundle

Microsoft didn't say a peep about Kinect pricing at its E3 keynote, but GameStop isn't being shy: Kinect is now listed on the retailer's website for $149.99. The page is dead if you try to click through from search results, so it looks like the listing may have gone up in error, but we've got a feeling you're looking at three Grants come November 4 no matter what. We'll let you know.

Update: And the hits keep coming: GameStop is now listing a $299 "Arcade Bundle" which obviously pairs a $149 Kinect with the now-$149 Arcarde, as well as an $399 Elite bundle that seems to pair a $149 Kinect with the older Elite, which is now $249. So where's the bundle with the hot new 250GB Stealthbox? We'll have to wait and see.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/14/xbox-kinect-gets-priced-149/

at that price, Microsoft won't exactly be penetrating Nintendo's share of the casual market anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 pm

andes755 wrote:
Quote :

Microsoft didn't say a peep about Kinect pricing at its E3 keynote, but GameStop isn't being shy: Kinect is now listed on the retailer's website for $149.99. The page is dead if you try to click through from search results, so it looks like the listing may have gone up in error, but we've got a feeling you're looking at three Grants come November 4 no matter what. We'll let you know.

Update: And the hits keep coming: GameStop is now listing a $299 "Arcade Bundle" which obviously pairs a $149 Kinect with the now-$149 Arcarde, as well as an $399 Elite bundle that seems to pair a $149 Kinect with the older Elite, which is now $249. So where's the bundle with the hot new 250GB Stealthbox? We'll have to wait and see.

at that price, Microsoft won't exactly be penetrating Nintendo's share of the casual market anytime soon

So much for the $50 rumour LOL.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:21 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
andes755 wrote:
Quote :

So much for the $50 rumour LOL.

I doubt this is real anyway. Microsoft haven't officially announced anything and can change it at any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:40 pm

damn i missed MS!
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Those anyone know a website where I can watch the Microsoft Press Conference? I just came back from school..
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:43 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
Those anyone know a website where I can watch the Microsoft Press Conference? I just came back from school..

You're probably gonna have to wait a few hours as all the websites encode the video. All the sites like GT, IGN, Gamespot will have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next