This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FUN
Seaman
Seaman
FUN

Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!} Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}   Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!} EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:18 pm

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=702407

Today, 09:21 AM #1
Rod Fergusson
Super Moderator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

As I'm sure most of you are aware, there's been a rash of cheating going on and it looks like it's due to a security vulnerability that was introduced in the previous title update. We've fixed the problem and are working hard to get the latest title update with the fix tested and certified.

Beyond the hacking fix, there will also be some other awesome improvements and fixes in TU5. As an example, we've fixed "sticky walk", we've fixed the Subway exploit and we've added the ability to see friendly planted grenades in Tac/Com.

I'm sorry for those of you that have been affected by cheaters and we'll be doing everything we can to rectify it.

Thanks,

Rod.
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}   Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!} EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 pm

now only if they could fix the hosting issues and i'll be more than happy to pick the game up again.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}   Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!} EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Nice,i am glad they are still supporting the game. A big game like this needs support from the devs to the community like bunge does.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}   Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!} EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Nice,i am glad they are still supporting the game. A big game like this needs support from the devs to the community like bunge does.

QFT. I just hope Gears 3 launches with good net code.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}   Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!} EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:50 am

It's too damn late! I sold my copy like a month after it's release... That game was pretty much broken when it came out. Online that is. Gears of War 1 was amazing out of the box, and they fucked that up too. It worked flawlessly when it first came out (Gears1).
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}   Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!} EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:21 am

epic needs to hire some guys better at net coding and debugging. gears of war has to be the most broken great game out there. fun to play but all the bugs and lag just completely ruins it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}   Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!} Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 2 {TU5!!!!}
Page 1 of 1