This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP

Go down 
+8
DemonWolf
Noelol
Pein
*LuvinFuu*
xjosh360s
Stoney
Arbiteris
Kendo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:45 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
$5, says Sony will unveil the PSP2 at E3 nex year, or another major confrence like GDC, TGS, etc?

lol most likely.
They claimed that the psp has another 5 years left in it. So they'll probably wait a while for people to buy into that bullcrap and so they can move a bunch of psp's and then they'll unveil a psp2 at the next game conference like E3. XD

Well I'm sure if they announced it, the PSP would still get games, just look at the PS2 they still sell that, and last year I bought 2 games for it(even though I played them on my PS3 lol), Motorstorm Artic Edge and Jak:TLF.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
$5, says Sony will unveil the PSP2 at E3 nex year, or another major confrence like GDC, TGS, etc?

lol most likely.
They claimed that the psp has another 5 years left in it. So they'll probably wait a while for people to buy into that bullcrap and so they can move a bunch of psp's and then they'll unveil a psp2 at the next game conference like E3. XD

Well I'm sure if they announced it, the PSP would still get games, just look at the PS2 they still sell that, and last year I bought 2 games for it(even though I played them on my PS3 lol), Motorstorm Artic Edge and Jak:TLF.

Yes I know what you mean. But psp would be on it's last legs and would just be overshadowed by the 3DS and psp2.

'tis a shame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

lol most likely.

Yes I know what you mean. But psp would be on it's last legs and would just be overshadowed by the 3DS and psp2.

'tis a shame.

Not if sony lowers the price like they usually do. Like $100 for a PSP-3000 and $150 for a PSPgo.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 pm

^

yup you have a point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:

There's a rumor floating around PSP 2 is going to be an iPad like device. I pray the rumors are dead wrong.

I just got a PSP this year. So I would rather Sony pump out more games and less hardware for the next few years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Invincible wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

There's a rumor floating around PSP 2 is going to be an iPad like device. I pray the rumors are dead wrong.

I just got a PSP this year. So I would rather Sony pump out more games and less hardware for the next few years.

There will probably be a new one next year, but I doubt it will be like an iPad. That would be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Invincible wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

If it is an iPad-like device I will not buy it... most likely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2