This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!

Go down 
+4
DarK
Madtoker
DemonWolf
Frank2368
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Empty
PostSubject: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Polyphony Digital, 6 years of this load of shit? You're kidding, right? Forza is officially the #1 sim racer in the history of video games.

Quote :
Of the 1,000 cars in GT5, 800 will be Standard while 200 will be Premium. As expected, the Standard models will be cars found in GT4 and GTPSP, upscaled and optimized for the PS3, while Premium models will show a ridiculous amount of detail: \\"every single screw is visible in the hubs, the interiors have been recreated down to the stitching, and their undersides have been comprehensively modeled to take into account a new physics system which, along with allowing for dents and scratches, can sends your ride flipping through the air during collisions.\\"
Unfortunately, there is one more key distinction between the two types of cars: Standard cars will not sport an interior view. This is quite a disappointment, as one of the key innovations that increased immersion in GT5 was the cockpit. Considering that GT5 has been in development for 5 years, it had been hoped that PD would include interiors on all cars, despite the high carcount. Oh well, maybe in GT6?

20% of the vehicles, the Premium vehicles, have brand new models, and accurate interior design. But 80% of the cars have inaccurate cockpits, and the models are just high resolution models of the Gran Turismo 4 vehicles.

80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! I5q0aq

LOOK AT THE FUCKING HEADLIGHTS, IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S MADE OUT OF FUCKING CARDBOARD, ESPECIALLY THE ONES ON THE F1 RACERS LMFAO 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Rofl
80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! X4p0jn

OMG! SOME OF THEM STILL SAYS GRAN TURISMO 4 ON IT DAPUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Roll2
80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! 22239255

OH MY FUCKING LORD, PS3 FANBOYS HAVE BEEN FUCKING DESTROYED BY THEIR OWN FIRST PARTY DEVELOPPER
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Frank2368 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Forza Motorsport 3:
The real man's racer sim

80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Forza-3
80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! C6rmulsanne1
80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Enzofk1
80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Forza-motorsport-3-20090806114728685
80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Fm_lambo_reventon_5
80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Fm302
80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Forza3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:18 am

I think there is a thread already about this...
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 am

Frank2368 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Where?

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/gt5-getting-downgraded-t4935.htm
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:26 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Yeah but this one has pikchars! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 pm

p1x Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:10 pm

why is everyone bashing the GT5? its a great game
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Madtoker wrote:

You've played it? Oh wait 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Face
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 pm

lmao Fail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Madtoker wrote:
because its our job to make ps3 exclusives look bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
Madtoker wrote:

For you maybe, I have had nothing against any system, I only joined the console war to piss off PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
Madtoker wrote:

For you maybe, I have had nothing against any system, I only joined the console war to piss off PS3 fanboys.

Same, I join to bait them, and they fall every time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Polyphony Digital is lazy, this is not surprising.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 am

I bet the PS3 fanboys reading this are swimming in tears right now

"bu... bu.... buh we have weather change Sad "
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:58 am

meant to say its a good series but watever
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 am

LMAO After all this development time and bashing Forza 3 PD puts out hi rez PS2 cars. Epic fail.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:14 am

I believe last year at E3 PD were taking notes from turn 10 http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/blogs/turn_10s_forza_motorsport_blog/archive/2009/06/05/the-road-to-october-looking-beyond-e3-2009.aspx "Perhaps the most surprising to me was when a couple developers from Gran Turismo makers Polyphony Digital came by to personally get hands-on with Forza 3, all the while taking careful notes, examining our UI system, shooting photos, and directly asking us some pretty interesting questions. The reason I say I was personally surprised was because PD aren’t generally known as a studio to acknowledge that there are racing games that exist beyond their own. Which could explain why the GT franchise has been so stagnant in the racing genre since GT3. So it seems competition is good for the consumer after all. I know for a fact that Turn 10 will never stop pushing racing games to the next level."
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Haha lightlamp2, thanks for sharing. It made me laugh and it's also sooo true.
They honestly didn't see there was serious competition. Why is it now that Forza has gained some recognition they finally add damage, add decent physics and also push the release date back even further?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!   80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models! Empty

Back to top Go down

80% of GT5's vehicles don't have accurate cockpit views and are high-res GT4 models!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: