This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)

Go down 
+10
Rasputin Varez
tahmdick
day walker
Alan1994
NightFang91
Pickles
arnt god of war
MelonGrenade!
Albionix
DarK
14 posters
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  Empty
PostSubject: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Brilliant

Back to top Go down
Albionix

Albionix

The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Sure is biased editing in here.
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Albionix wrote:

Start a petition
Back to top Go down
Albionix

Albionix

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Albionix wrote:

Start a petition

Against poorly made documentaries with a few quotes and a few videos showing the worst of a certain group? Alrighty then.

Before anybody implies it, no I'm not a Sony fanboy, at all. I never owned a PS1 nor do I own a PS3. It just pisses me off when people actually reinforce their beliefs whatever they may be when they watch a horribly biased video such as this.

Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Albionix wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Albionix wrote:

Start a petition

Against poorly made documentaries with a few quotes and a few videos showing the worst of a certain group? Alrighty then.

Before anybody implies it, no I'm not a Sony fanboy, at all. I never owned a PS1 nor do I own a PS3. It just pisses me off when people actually reinforce their beliefs whatever they may be when they watch a horribly biased video such as this.

4 chan troll
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Avatar gives it away and you joined during that thread over there.We always watch there
Back to top Go down
Albionix

Albionix

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Albionix wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Albionix wrote:

Start a petition

4 chan troll

I'm really not. I promise you.

Fanboyism, cultism, whatever you want to call it, is a bad thing. I chose the 360 because it had good games + I could play these with friends, who also own 360's. I'm just saying that this particular video is designed solely to present Sony fanboy's in a negative light, taking the very worst of the community and presenting it as if this was the norm of that community.
Back to top Go down
MelonGrenade!

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I love how you immediately call him a "4 chan troll" when he comes up with a reasonable and very valid counter-arguement to your point.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 pm

1. yeah that is pretty biased but not nesscarily untrue
2. albionix you do look like a 4chan troll
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Albionix wrote:

Did you honestly expect anything different?
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:22 am

Lol, what a shitty video. Whoever made that video is just as bad as the people he tries to slander.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Albionix wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Albionix wrote:

Start a petition

Your avatar reminds me of me in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Lol, guys get a grip. The video was funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Lol, guys get a grip. The video was funny as hell.
I am with him it's for fun it shows how humanity will do ANYTHING and we are capable of doing and joining Anyhing to fit our needs, also common it's funny as hell since most of the guys in it are well over it.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Rasputin Varez
Seaman Recruit
Rasputin Varez

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:24 am

Wii fanboys are the worst
Back to top Go down
GAYLanced Jack
Seaman Recruit
GAYLanced Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:15 pm

The gaijins bash the warriors of the Nihonese systems as bigots and zealots, and yet the irony escapes them. Amusing.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Lanced Jack <3 You wrote:
The gaijins bash the warriors of the Nihonese systems as bigots and zealots, and yet the irony escapes them. Amusing.

OMG LANCED JACK IS BACK!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
GAYLanced Jack
Seaman Recruit
GAYLanced Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:24 pm

I am glad to be back, you lovable gaijin.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 pm

I don't know what the hell he's saying. scratch
Back to top Go down
GAYLanced Jack
Seaman Recruit
GAYLanced Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Some of you seem likable. Why do you contribute to this gaijin's machine of blind hatred?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Some of you seem likable. Why do you contribute to this gaijin's machine of blind hatred?
Gaijin's machine of blind hatred . . . something about the Xbox 360 hating things?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:48 pm

TRF wrote:

Oh he's a 4chan troll. he's pretty funny with how he says gaijin and baka and stuff though.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:11 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh he's a 4chan troll. he's pretty funny with how he says gaijin and baka and stuff though.
I would laugh if I knew what the hell they meant. I don't speak weeaboo.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:39 am

ZOMG HIII!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)    The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cult of Sony PS3 - A Documentary on Brand Cultism (PS3 Fanboys are the Worst)
Page 1 of 1