This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim

Go down 
+7
Alan1994
xjosh360s
halofan99
DemonWolf
nalin41
Notorious
lightlamp
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLzcl-HzgY4 Microsoft are not lying when they say its whisper quiet! i can barely hear my PS3 slim and if the 360 slim is even quieter than that that's great
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 am

and another argument the ps3 fanboys have foreseeably lost first wifi then drive space now noise.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:58 am

after 5 years good job microsoft.....u got your shit together
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.
You think making it quieter is the priority for a company that have the best system available on the market with the best games? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
halofan99

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 pm

demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.
You think making it quieter is the priority for a company that have the best system available on the market with the best games? lol!

no, their main priority is to fix their fucking console, and it still has overheating problems, only it turns itself off before it dies now, you support a shady company that after 5 years hasnt fixed their fucked up hardware and just makes a new system so that they dont have to put a 3 year warrenty on it, microsoft are fucking you guys over.... it really does annoy me
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

no, their main priority is to fix their fucking console, and it still has overheating problems, only it turns itself off before it dies now, you support a shady company that after 5 years hasnt fixed their fucked up hardware and just makes a new system so that they dont have to put a 3 year warrenty on it, microsoft are fucking you guys over.... it really does annoy me
It doesn't have overheating problems.....
Back to top Go down
halofan99

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:32 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

It doesn't have overheating problems.....

it does till have overheating probelms, even in the first week alot have just went KAPUT, it also still scratches disks, its the same hardware in a new shell, you guys are getting fucked over
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 pm

halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

lol where did you get the overheating problems from, im pretty sure this xbox doesnt have over heating problems if the new elite and arcades dont have it, makes no sense cause i could leave my limited edition mw2 xbox playing a game for ten hours and it wont even feel hot so why would this one over heat?
Back to top Go down
halofan99

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

lol where did you get the overheating problems from, im pretty sure this xbox doesnt have over heating problems if the new elite and arcades dont have it, makes no sense cause i could leave my limited edition mw2 xbox playing a game for ten hours and it wont even feel hot so why would this one over heat?

the arcade and elite still do overheat, you're just lucky your hasnt yet, the point is you can look up on youtube "xbox slim dead" and you will get some results already, its only like its first week on the market and it is already dying, stop being blind and use some common sense
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm

halofan99 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

the arcade and elite still do overheat, you're just lucky your hasnt yet, the point is you can look up on youtube "xbox slim dead" and you will get some results already, its only like its first week on the market and it is already dying, stop being blind and use some common sense
Thats only a small amount you always get a few unlucky ones here watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs9TCuPFpKM and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqdU6JD2TE and this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leGQt5DZoZE This is unacceptable Sony fucked these guys over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

I wouldnt notice, to busy playing and hearing to THE FUCKING GAME.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 pm

halofan99 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

No gadget will ever have a 0% failure rate. My Wii broke and it has a 0.000000001% failure rate. Look it's simple from a logical view point. It's not the same hardware. The Slim uses a smaller combined 45 nm chip for both the GPU AND CPU and has a big ass fan and a shitload of vents. If that didn't greatly reduce the problems then nothing will. Give me one logical reason that Sony's PS3 slim should have any less failures. You can't. So good day troll.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:26 am

halofan99 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

wtf i did and there was no videos about the slim dieing...troll
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:30 am

arnt god of war wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

I found one video where some guy had some power brick problem, not overheating. Holy shit that's an epidemic ain't it?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:32 am

BlackStigma wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

I found one video where some guy had some power brick problem, not overheating. Holy shit that's an epidemic ain't it?
holy shit i gotta sell my 360 now and praise the ps3 because some guy had a power brick problem Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 am

halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

A Wild Fag has appeared!
Back to top Go down
evidentsam441
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
evidentsam441

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 am

arnt god of war wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
halofan99 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
nalin41 wrote:

Dude, that's not funny.

holy shit i gotta sell my 360 now and praise the ps3 because some guy had a power brick problem Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim Icon_lol

sony needs to pull there shit toegther sony is always fucking up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim   Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 slim is quieter than the PS3 slim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: