This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The only reason I still have a Wii

Go down 
+2
Kendo
DarkSwarm85
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The only reason I still have a Wii Empty
PostSubject: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Homebrew. Plain and simple, without it I would have sold it. There is so much more you can do with homebrew on the Wii than you could before, like custom channels, games, emulators, backup loaders, usb loaders, ect. Anyone else have homebrew?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 am

I bought a black Wii recently. I like VC games because old games are better then new games.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:09 pm

I am getting a Wii. Have you tried playing games like No More Heroes 1 or 2?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:24 pm

eh, I'm not that big on the wii games, sure I have over $200 in accessories, but the last game I played on it was SMG, and thats overated in my opinion because I got bored in the first week of ownage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Kendo wrote:
I am getting a Wii. Have you tried playing games like No More Heroes 1 or 2?

Yeah, I am downloading them right now. But for now I am playing Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
eh, I'm not that big on the wii games, sure I have over $200 in accessories, but the last game I played on it was SMG, and thats overated in my opinion because I got bored in the first week of ownage.

I like SMG, I am playing it right now. It is overrated though.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Dude you should get Nyxquest, The Conduit, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Red Steel 2. Those are some great games right there on the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Homebrew. Plain and simple, without it I would have sold it. There is so much more you can do with homebrew on the Wii than you could before, like custom channels, games, emulators, backup loaders, usb loaders, ect. Anyone else have homebrew?

My friend uses homebrew. I'm afraid I'll screw up the Wii if I tried to hack mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:19 am

Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

My friend uses homebrew. I'm afraid I'll screw up the Wii if I tried to hack mine.

I used to think that, but if you turn off Wii connect 24 or whatever that update thing is you will be fine. But read instructions VERY CAREFULLy
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 pm

I've got homebrew on my Wii too, and it's great. I haven't got USB Loader GX working yet, but I'm enjoying Emulators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 pm

GGM wrote:
I've got homebrew on my Wii too, and it's great. I haven't got USB Loader GX working yet, but I'm enjoying Emulators.

Hell yeah, VBA FTW!! I love playing Pokemon Gold on the big screen Razz but you should definetly get USB Loader GX working, its a great program. Better than Backup Loader/Launcher because it fixes mainly all the errors like 002 and doesnt use discs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I still have a Wii   The only reason I still have a Wii Empty

Back to top Go down

The only reason I still have a Wii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Nintendo-
Jump to: