This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.   Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:46 am

http://kotaku.com/5572764/xbox-360s-live-gold-family-plan-could-be-free-for-you

99$ per year.
Created on the same Xbox, but doesnt have to stay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.   Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Thats pretty sweet. So if you really wanted you could get like 4 friends and register their accounts on your xbox, get the family pack, then go back to their consoles? Thats sweet. I might do that.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.   Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Thats pretty sweet. So if you really wanted you could get like 4 friends and register their accounts on your xbox, get the family pack, then go back to their consoles? Thats sweet. I might do that.

Everything gets collected to the master account... even credit card purchases...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.   Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Everything gets collected to the master account... even credit card purchases...

So it has to be done by credit card? You cant use MS points to purchase games? And you cant buy the family plan like at a store like a live membership?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.   Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:47 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

So it has to be done by credit card? You cant use MS points to purchase games? And you cant buy the family plan like at a store like a live membership?

Not sure... I think this is mainly for the Kinect userbase, the families with kids and teens.

Most likely they have a anti "cheat-the-live-fee" function.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.   Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Quote :
d. The one draw back to this is that even if those accounts are spread to multiple consoles, all of their charges will still go to a single credit card. Though it seems to me that if you create a master account, you could just lock off the ability to purchase on those three accounts... or, if you're annoyed, prevent them from playing mature games.

Errm, but your friends could pay you their cut and you use your credit card to pay for the accounts.

It's a bloody good deal. $25 for 12 months for each account. That's like £15 in England I think. Less than half the price of a new game. NICE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.   Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live Gold Family Pack.
Page 1 of 1