This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.

Go down 
+5
xjosh360s
ghost23
Noelol
Arbiteris
Mr. Project Natal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. Empty
PostSubject: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Well I have not been on this forum for a while so I don't know if this was posted.
Heres the link. and don't be ass holes if you don't like the list. It has only been a year so don't get pissy and say "Kinect sucks" or "these games suck"

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Really? You girls? Sorry I dont like pet simulators....I would rather play real games.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Here come the crybabies......
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Really? You girls? Sorry I dont like pet simulators....I would rather play real games.
Simple common sense is needed to understand this one thing... its motion technology. Just like the wii and move, its EASY to make games like these for MOTION TECHNOLOGY. They appeal to a different audience and are EASIER to make then SHOOTERS. Get the facts straight. And it's people like you that made me post girls instead of guys. queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Simple common sense is needed to understand this one thing... its motion technology. Just like the wii and move, its EASY to make games like these for MOTION TECHNOLOGY. They appeal to a different audience and are EASIER to make then SHOOTERS. Get the facts straight. And it's people like you that made me post girls instead of guys. queen

Ok, they dont appeal to me. But that doesnt mean i cant voice my opinion and say petting a fake tiger isnt fun. And calling people girls just shows your ignorance and the fact you cant accept other peoples opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:30 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Ok, they dont appeal to me. But that doesnt mean i cant voice my opinion and say petting a fake tiger isnt fun. And calling people girls just shows your ignorance and the fact you cant accept other peoples opinion.

Nah,its more annoying listening to people whining and bitching OVER AND OVER about Kinect,that is including you.Ive seen you bitch about atleast 6 times already.No offense
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:45 pm

I'll only get Child of Eden (Which I won't use Kinect for), Dance Masters, and Sonic Riders...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:34 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Nah,its more annoying listening to people whining and bitching OVER AND OVER about Kinect,that is including you.Ive seen you bitch about atleast 6 times already.No offense

Dont read my posts, not that hard... and you guys make a thread about Kinect, I will voice my opinions. Thats how a forum works.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Dont read my posts, not that hard... and you guys make a thread about Kinect, I will voice my opinions. Thats how a forum works.

I have to mod the forum,of course I look at all posts(duh).I never said you couldnt bitch and whine about kinect,im just saying its annoying.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 am

I hate it when people completely bash a product even though they have never tried or experienced it. At least play it once before dismissing it completely, who knows? you might even like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:55 am

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I have to mod the forum,of course I look at all posts(duh).I never said you couldnt bitch and whine about kinect,im just saying its annoying.

Well then dont bitch about my bitching Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:32 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Well then dont bitch about my bitching Razz

lol well you got me there Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I CAN except it it's just like below, you can't stop making fun of it. Give it some time is all I have to say. It may look stupid but so did the wii Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 pm

i love kinect imma buy it the first day it launches or before i just want some hardcore games also
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 pm

and why did you post the same link over and over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I CAN except it it's just like below, you can't stop making fun of it. Give it some time is all I have to say. It may look stupid but so did the wii Very Happy

The Wii atleast had GOOD games come out with it.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 am

Ironic topic name considering I think Girls will be the only people who won't hate Kinect, haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Ironic topic name considering I think Girls will be the only people who won't hate Kinect, haha

Haha lol! Nice
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 am

I like kinect! It's the best motion based feature I've Ever seen. Sonic will be amazing!!!!!!! But still... Skittles lollolololololol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:10 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I hate it when people completely bash a product even though they have never tried or experienced it. At least play it once before dismissing it completely, who knows? you might even like it.

People always do that. It's so damn annoying.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Who you calling a girl?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.   As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it. Empty

Back to top Go down

As much as you girls hate Kinect, I have the game list for it.
Page 1 of 1