This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What killed Call of Duty

Go down 
+11
spartan225
Xmarksthespot
Stigma
DemonWolf
Stoney
Arbiteris
DarkSwarm85
raspymanic1
Noelol
ghost23
lightlamp
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think Call of Duty is dead?
Yes
What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 15 ]
No
What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Look at that face.....would'nt just love to punch it! Mad

I would pay to punch that face!

I would expect to get paid by punching that face. It's such a horrible experience to be around such a person that it's not worth paying for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 12784511
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:39 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 12784511

little to the left, gotta get it right inbetween the eyes lol
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Yea, i cant stand MW2 lol. But i thought Battlefield bad company 2 is what killed MW2 lol.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 pm

why does everyone seem to think treyarch games suck? If you really compared the likes of cod waw to cod 4 then cod waw was better in what if offered you. It basically had most things cod 4 had then added to it. They added nazi zombies, co-op,more multiplayer options etc. Seriously what goes on inside your heads?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:34 pm

spartan225 wrote:
why does everyone seem to think treyarch games suck? If you really compared the likes of cod waw to cod 4 then cod waw was better in what if offered you. It basically had most things cod 4 had then added to it. They added nazi zombies, co-op,more multiplayer options etc. Seriously what goes on inside your heads?

I agree. I liked CoD5 more than both the MW's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 pm

spartan225 wrote:

I know this was not addressed to me specifically, but I only said I like Infinity Wards CODs better so far, I never said they sucked.
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm

ghost23 wrote:
The moment when the incentive to make a game is based on profit is the moment that the game dies IMO.

what other reason would game devs make games for?
you think they make games for those children in haiti or the rainforests? all game devs make games with profit in mind
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
The moment when the incentive to make a game is based on profit is the moment that the game dies IMO.

you think they make games for those children in haiti or the rainforests? all game devs make games with profit in mind

lmao sorry I had to point this out, you do realise your signature says Master CHEF, right? lmao
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:34 pm

demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

lmao sorry I had to point this out, you do realise your signature says Master CHEF, right? lmao

what? *looks at sig*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:36 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

what? *looks at sig*

lolololol Rage Face ftw!
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

what? *looks at sig*

lolololol Rage Face ftw!

IMMA EDIT IT LATER WHEN IM NOT HIGH SO THE CHANCE OF ME FUCKING IT UP AGAIN WOULD BE LESS
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

what? *looks at sig*

lolololol Rage Face ftw!

IMMA EDIT IT LATER WHEN IM NOT HIGH SO THE CHANCE OF ME FUCKING IT UP AGAIN WOULD BE LESS

Just don't make it look something like this lol.

What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 Hola
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

what? *looks at sig*

lolololol Rage Face ftw!

IMAGE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY PHOTOSHOP

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:

That is AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:26 pm

LMAO! Great picture Freemon.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:21 pm

LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
SHOTTYnation

SHOTTYnation

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:22 pm

call of duty4 is beast BUT TRAYARCH AND ACTIVISION SCREWED IT UP!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SHOTTYnation
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:10 am

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Any Cod Game!!!
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

What killed it was it did not become fun? It became lame and is now just a chore to play. It is kinda like going to work. I do not wanna go to work when playing a video game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm

SHOTTYnation wrote:
call of duty4 is beast BUT TRAYARCH AND ACTIVISION SCREWED IT UP!!!

I liked the Treyarch CoD better than IW, but Activision is running CoD into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What killed Call of Duty   What killed Call of Duty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What killed Call of Duty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Rants, Articles, Columns, Videos-
Jump to: