This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KENDO'S BEEN BANNED

Go down 
+12
ghost23
spartan225
Inuboy1000
Lt Xplosi
Freemon34'
Blixtstorm
Stoney
Kendo
Master_Chief
GeneralMLD
lightlamp
DemonWolf
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

KENDO'S BEEN BANNED Empty
PostSubject: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

lol I don't know who did it but he sent me a message on youtube and told me.
XD I thought it was unusual that he hadn't commented in a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 am

Last edited by lightlamp2 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 am

LMAO lightlamp!

But who banned him and for what reason? He didnt do anything.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am

demondragondude wrote:
lol I don't know who did it but he sent me a message on youtube and told me.
XD I thought it was unusual that he hadn't commented in a while.
YOU BANNED HIM FOR THIS THREAD https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/handhelds-f20/nintendo-3dsbetter-than-sony-psp-t4941.htm FUCK YOU AND YOUR SENSITIVE PSP FANBOY ASS!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am

HAHAHAHAA OMFG all the "NOOOOO" stuff is hilarious XD XD XD XD XD

And yes, I banned him for saying 3DS> PSP Twisted Evil Soon I'll ban EVERYONE who agrees!!!!!

Btw he just told me Blixtstorm banned him for being inactive. Lmao I'm sure he does that for all inactive members. rofl
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 am

demondragondude wrote:

And yes, I banned him for saying 3DS> PSP Twisted Evil Soon I'll ban EVERYONE who agrees!!!!!

Btw he just told me Blixtstorm banned him for being inactive. Lmao I'm sure he does that for all inactive members. rofl
But wasnt he banned for a few days for being a bit "too" active?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

But wasnt he banned for a few days for being a bit "too" active?

LOL no idea.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 pm

i unbanned him.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Poor Kendo, he didnt do anything wrong. At least MLD unbanned him. I wondered why I haven't seen him posting lately.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Ok I am back. I would like to say thank you to MLD for unbanning me. So yeah here I am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Kendo wrote:
Ok I am back. I would like to say thank you to MLD for unbanning me. So yeah here I am.
YES HE IS BACK!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Kendo wrote:

Welcome back, Kendo. Smile
It's good to see you spent that time away boosting your gamerscore. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Only bad thing is the Xbox has now been pawned so my mom could pay the bills (happened June 3rd).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Another console pawned!

You should not be telling people about your personal life. I remember you saying your mum also pawned your PS3. I and other people should'nt know that.

Just letting ya know.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 am

Kendo was banned for the reason of supporting PS3 fanboys on Youtube, if you have friended him on it, you will see when and what he posts and favorites on Youtube.

Just because its not on this site, doesnt it mean that you are safe. I have my eyes everywhere.... Maybe I should change my avatar to the Eye of Sauron or the all seeing eye.

Kendo, supporting Pyro2000x is not recommended... And consequences can be severe.

Another thing... Boost your gamerscore up too 2500 by then next Friday, this way you can really show that you support the 360 and not just anime...

This is not an attack on you, just your support of the PS3 fanboys. I would do the same to anyone, even mods if I have to...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Lol
Blixt you can't force me, I've been working hard on boosting my gamerscore. I've even been playing PGR4!! In fact, even VIVa PINATA!! lolfmlroflmaowtfbbq
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Only bad thing is the Xbox has now been pawned so my mom could pay the bills (happened June 3rd).

oh dayum! :/ sorry to hear. That must suck.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo was banned for the reason of supporting PS3 fanboys on Youtube, if you have friended him on it, you will see when and what he posts and favorites on Youtube.

Just because its not on this site, doesnt it mean that you are safe. I have my eyes everywhere.... Maybe I should change my avatar to the Eye of Sauron or the all seeing eye.

Kendo, supporting Pyro2000x is not recommended... And consequences can be severe.

Another thing... Boost your gamerscore up too 2500 by then next Friday, this way you can really show that you support the 360 and not just anime...

This is not an attack on you, just your support of the PS3 fanboys. I would do the same to anyone, even mods if I have to...
KENDO HAS BEEN SUPORTING PYRO? BURN HIM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:38 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

CUT OFF HIS TOES THEN BURN HIM XD
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Toes > Finger > Fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Toes > Finger > Fire

Agreed XD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:38 am

LOL Blixtstorm banned him again XD

Quote :
Please ask Blixt when I have supported Pyro2000x. I do not. I have made videos on him and watch videos people make on him. I do not support PS3 fanboys. In fact I fight against them 24/7 usually.

Okay, Generalmld needs to unban him again. Blixtstorm ,as funny as it is I think it's wrong to keep banning him Razz
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:56 am

demondragondude wrote:

Quote :
Please ask Blixt when I have supported Pyro2000x. I do not. I have made videos on him and watch videos people make on him. I do not support PS3 fanboys. In fact I fight against them 24/7 usually.

Okay, Generalmld needs to unban him again. Blixtstorm ,as funny as it is I think it's wrong to keep banning him Razz

Did not ban him again, other then the first one day ban...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Quote :

Did not ban him again, other then the first one day ban...

Oh really? lol okay then XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KENDO'S BEEN BANNED   KENDO'S BEEN BANNED Empty

Back to top Go down

KENDO'S BEEN BANNED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: