This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What game should I get?

Go down 
+2
Freemon34'
ghost23
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What game should I get? Empty
PostSubject: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 pm

I traded my PS3 so I got a bunch of extra money for some 360 stuff. I bought Live for 12 months, 1600 MS points, Red Dead, and fully pre ordered Reach. I got 90 bucks left, what should I get?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It won best multiplayer of E3 and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

You should also tell us what games you have already bought this year so we can make better recommendations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It won best multiplayer of E3 and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

You should also tell us what games you have already bought this year so we can make better recommendations.

This year I got ME2, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock 2, thats it I think. Besides MAG and another PS3 game..
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Naughty Bear, Class of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Prison Break Conspiracy, NNN2, Sniper Ghost Warrior, and Things on Wheels. You can't go wrong with any of these games.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 am

Get Mega Man 10, it's only 400 MS points right now. Have you ever looked at the indie game section? They've got some really good games there like I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMB3IS IN!T (well I don't remember the correct spelling of it) Breath of Death VII, ezmuze+ Hamst3r edition, etc. Just look for the highest rated ones. Try the trials out first if you are unsure. The games are cheap too, well except for ezmuze+ that thing is 800 MS points, but most are only 80 or 240.

And keep an eye on the deal of the week things on the spotlight sections, they got some good discounts on XBLA games and some other DLC.

And preorder or save some money for Crysis 2 and Fallout New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Maybe Divinity 2:Ego Draconis. Razz

It's the most underrated rpg ever.
I plan on buying it...sometime. I have to say the movement of the character irritated me so much but the game overall does seem amazing from the demo and the gameplay vids. Read the most positive reviews of it and it sounds awesome XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Get Alan Wake, it should be a lot cheap now and if you get it new there's a free DLC episode that will be released July 27th. Seriously its an amazing game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Naughty Bear, Class of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Prison Break Conspiracy, NNN2, Sniper Ghost Warrior, and Things on Wheels. You can't go wrong with any of these games.

Spoiler:

I noticed lol. I noticed once you said Naughty Bear Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Get Mega Man 10, it's only 400 MS points right now. Have you ever looked at the indie game section? They've got some really good games there like I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMB3IS IN!T (well I don't remember the correct spelling of it) Breath of Death VII, ezmuze+ Hamst3r edition, etc. Just look for the highest rated ones. Try the trials out first if you are unsure. The games are cheap too, well except for ezmuze+ that thing is 800 MS points, but most are only 80 or 240.

And keep an eye on the deal of the week things on the spotlight sections, they got some good discounts on XBLA games and some other DLC.

And preorder or save some money for Crysis 2 and Fallout New Vegas.

I got the Zombie one with the wierd spelling, I love that game!! But I will have to get a few of those trials to see, but I am really wanting to save up for the Red Dead DLC coming out. And I didnt really like Crysis, or Fallout 3 so I doubt I will get those.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Get Tales of Vesperia. It is an action jrpg. It is not like FFXIII or anything similar. It is a great game so give Vesperia a try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Get Tales of Vesperia. It is an action jrpg. It is not like FFXIII or anything similar. It is a great game so give Vesperia a try.

I never really like JRPGs, I like WRPGs more, but I guess I can rent it and give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:34 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

I never really like JRPGs, I like WRPGs more, but I guess I can rent it and give it a shot.

QFT!!

JRPG FTL Evil or Very Mad
WRPG FTW Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:25 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

QFT!!

WRPG FTW Twisted Evil
Except the Tales series...overall one of the best JRPG series ever. Probably the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:53 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

QFT!!

WRPG FTW Twisted Evil

YES! Very few JRPGs are good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:53 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

QFT!!

WRPG FTW Twisted Evil
Except the Tales series...overall one of the best JRPG series ever. Probably the best.

I guess I can give it a try. If its not like FF, I HATE FF!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Pre order Halo Reach.Probally will have the best multiplayer this year(beta was pure epic) and the campaign looks awesome.you cant go wrong with halo,expecially when its bungies last game.Im sure Bungie will go out with a bang
Pre Order Halo Reach.GOTY 2010 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 pm

lol so this isn't you asking for a recommendation. You're FORCING us. Very Happy

And yah I'll be getting Reach. Dunno when though.

Btw place your bets. What overall rating do you reckon Reach will get? I have a feeling it will be 92. Dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:35 pm

demondragondude wrote:
lol so this isn't you asking for a recommendation. You're FORCING us. Very Happy

Btw place your bets. What overall rating do you reckon Reach will get? I have a feeling it will be 92. Dunno why.

Your insane,it will be a 100 or 99 score!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:08 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Psh, no. I guess 94 - 95
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:20 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Lol maybe 92 sounds a bit low, and I'm probably wrong but I dunno...I feel psychic Razz

But lets wait and see. I'll bet you errrm.........errrm........a Littlebigplanet unlockable feature code! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Lol maybe 92 sounds a bit low, and I'm probably wrong but I dunno...I feel psychic Razz

But lets wait and see. I'll bet you errrm.........errrm........a Littlebigplanet unlockable feature code! Very Happy

Thats all your gonna bet!!?? I am betting....a God of War 3 demo code! Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:36 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

It won't get that high. I'm predicting an overall 95-96
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:36 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Psh, no. I guess 94 - 95

Your wrong.Halo Reach will get those scores.Afterall,Halo is the best series afterall Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Psh, no. I guess 94 - 95

Your wrong.Halo Reach will get those scores.Afterall,Halo is the best series afterall Very Happy

Haha....yeah...sure it is... Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:23 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Psh, no. I guess 94 - 95

Haha....yeah...sure it is... Razz

It is the best series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game should I get?   What game should I get? Empty

Back to top Go down

What game should I get?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next