This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.

Go down 
+16
360WNED
hib360
XboxCircleSaugen
prince32
DemonWolf
toxicavenger778
orca464
343_Guilty_Spark
Blixtstorm
Zombl337
Lt Xplosi
dudeoftheages
fonderplague
Master_Chief
Spartan v07
NoXiousBLD
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoXiousBLD
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
NoXiousBLD

Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. Empty
PostSubject: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:37 pm

GameTrailers, one of the most popular video game websites, recently reviewed and gave Uncharted 2: Among Thieves a 9.3 score out of 10. Apparently, that didn't sit well with a few people. Shane Satterfield, Editor-in-Chief of GameTrailers, decided to defend his review of the Playstation 3 exclusive game in the latest Invisible Walls podcast. Here is his statement regarding the controversial review:

As far as people's criticisms of the review are concern, what I saw the most was people were upset that I dinged it so much for it not being original. And that's the comment I saw the most on message boards and our comments. And the truth of the matter is it's not original. It doesn't really do anything that hasn't been done in other games.

And people say: 'oh well, you compared it to Gears of War, why did Gears of War get a higher score?' Gears of War 2 was released a year ago. The original Gears of War was released way before that. So the expectations change over time. You can't just create a 'me too' game where you grab all the best features from all the games that are over a year old and expect to get the same score a year later for those same features.

Now, honestly, there was nothing original in Uncharted 2. To be perfectly honest with you, the 9.3 that game got is about as high a score as a game like that is ever going to get on GameTrailers and that's the bottom line.

When we review games, we put an extremely high emphasis on originality. Why do you think Super Mario Galaxy scored so high? It's because it did tons of things that no game had ever done before. It's platforming upside down in that game. I was platforming around round levels in that game. There's nothing like that in Uncharted 2.

And again, I've said it a million times, the game is freaking incredible. The last line in the review says: 'go buy the game. If you have a PS3, go freaking buy it.' What more can I say? But at the same time I cannot sleight the other games that did go above and beyond and did take a risk.

And that's what Uncharted 2 doesn't do. There are no risks associated with that game at all. They played it completely safe. They took things that they knew were accepted and people loved and build it into one game. And that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. But you can't expect a score of a 9.8 or a 9.5 and higher if you're doing something like that.

Link

Boycott GameTrailers
http://www.petitiononline.com/BC1GT2/petition.html

Like I said in my 3rd X and Bot video. All they do is bitch and complain. They are mad that Uncharted 2 didn't score as high as Gears. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoXiousBLD
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Man ps3rf fags are gay lmao! first dmc4, ff 13 and now this for a petition. also he says gears ain't original,yes it is original it brought many things to the table and so did Halo 3 with forge and party up after a match. uncharted 2 ripped off gears with the cover system and even the way you switch weapons. The review was correct.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 pm

ROFLMAO PS3 fanboys are so retarded. Like the OP said theyre just mad because Gears of War scored higher so now they have nothing to brag about in their childish little forum wars. Brownies will go down in gaming history as total sore losers and the biggest crybabies ever. Hillarious.
Back to top Go down
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 am

Oh PS3 fanboys never cease to amaze how fucking dumb they really are. 9.3 is a good score. They shouldn't be bitching...uncharted wasn't even THAT good of a game. Whiny bitches...jeez
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:14 am

I just signed the petition, here's what I wrote for the comment:

"If any PS3 game gets less than a prefect 10 it means the reviewer is bias. I sacrificed a pig to the PS3 god and Game Trailers defied our God. They will burn in hell!"

34. David Manen

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?BC1GT2&1

I suggest we all do hilarious comments on the petition to help PS3 fans look like idiots. No matter how many sigs, and it won't be many anyway, they get it won't make a difference so we might as well help them with their other goal. To be recognized forever as the worst fanboys the world has ever seen.

Post you're petition comments here. This should be good!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:31 am

My comments - "Gametrailers has defiled our god the PS3 by not giving Uncharted 2 a perfect score. Gears of War got a better score and the Trey Brotherhood are outraged!! Trey 4 life!!!!!! " ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:02 am

my comment : what what a discrase they are turning the ps3s god blood to fury GT will be boycotted if they continue to insult our god.
TR3Y4L1F3
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:17 am

9.3 is BLOCKBUSTER game review! What the fuck are they bitching about?
Back to top Go down
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:28 am

Zombl337 wrote:
9.3 is BLOCKBUSTER game review! What the fuck are they bitching about?

It just goes to show how much PS3 fanboys actually know about gaming and game reviews. Jack fuckin' shit.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:12 am

If you watch the Invisible Walls: Link

Then they explain it, PS3 fans are just ignorant....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:25 am

lol, someone signed the petition just to yell at us for ruining there serious petition.

I'm starting to like PS3 fantards and Brownies. In the same way I like to watch failblog videos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:34 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
lol, someone signed the petition just to yell at us for ruining there serious petition.

I'm starting to like PS3 fantards and Brownies. In the same way I like to watch failblog videos.
ROFLMAO Thats awesome. Yeah watching brownies cry and create emo petitions is definitley entertaining. Kind of like watching the 3 stooges but alot more pathetic.
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 am

i say we should all sign this with retarded names ive already posted as cuntfuck
Back to top Go down
NoXiousBLD
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
NoXiousBLD

PostSubject: Re: Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10.   Stupidass PS3 fanboys petition to boycott Gametrailers due to Uncharted 2 getting a 9.3 out of 10. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 am

Butt hurt Fanboy.....