This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times

Go down 
+9
Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
ghost23
realgurlgamer
Spartan v07
Stigma
Invincible
Freemon34'
Master_Chief
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times Empty
PostSubject: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm

You might wanna see where the story came from. The site it came from was GoFanboy.com and they don't have the best history with stating facts. But honestly I don't give a shit, they both fixed the heating issues the earlier versions of the consoles.

Also, most of those comments are funny, they are are the only that gives me enjoyment from N4G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
You might wanna see where the story came from. The site it came from was GoFanboy.com and they don't have the best history with stating facts. But honestly I don't give a shit, they both fixed the heating issues the earlier versions of the consoles.

Also, most of those comments are funny, they are are the only that gives me enjoyment from N4G.

Other sites have done tests and the 360 slim came out on top. But either way, WIN
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:28 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Other sites have done tests and the 360 slim came out on top. But either way, WIN

I know no matter which side your on its a win. Also the main reason this is so, is because of the PS3's internal power supply. Either way, both have a lower failure rate nowadays.

Also, if GoFanboy.com is your only source don't trust it lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

I know no matter which side your on its a win. Also the main reason this is so, is because of the PS3's internal power supply. Either way, both have a lower failure rate nowadays.

Also, if GoFanboy.com is your only source don't trust it lol.

Yeah I wouldnt XD failure rates are so low now-a-days.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm

This isn't exactly a pro xbox article IMO. All the PS3 models still worked after the test while a 360 red ringed.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 pm

I showed this to the guys at PS3nation (the older comparison), and I admit they had a point when they said it was a new 360 slim vs. and old PS3 fat. But it seems there is no excuse out of this one now. Some people say it's because of the internal power supply...but I don't understand how that goes in the PS3's favor.

Invincible wrote:
This isn't exactly a pro xbox article IMO. All the PS3 models still worked after the test while a 360 red ringed.

Unfortunately it did, but it was an older model, the slim's took no damage, so all is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:24 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I showed this to the guys at PS3nation (the older comparison), and I admit they had a point when they said it was a new 360 slim vs. and old PS3 fat. But it seems there is no excuse out of this one now. Some people say it's because of the internal power supply...but I don't understand how that goes in the PS3's favor.

The old PS3 has a better cooling system than the slim PS3, why would that be a disadvantage? If anything it would be a disadvantage to the 360, the fat PS3's cooling system was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Well 360 problems were actually gone before the "slim" even came,the jasper in 2008 removed any big problems. consoles with the jasper that have the smaller power brick and built in 256 mb are way more reliable and won't break for the most part. anyone who has a friend or something that wants an arcade tell them to get it because those are only $150 and are definitely reliable as hell.[viva pinata/banjo arcade bundle]
Back to top Go down
realgurlgamer

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Love those PS3 fanboy comments at N4G.
http://n4g.com/news/562745/xbox-360-slim-beats-ps3-slim-in-heat-tests-multiple-times

N4G comments.
http://n4g.com/Comments/Comments?objectId=562745&objectTypeId=1&commentCount=128

haha stupid fanpersons!! its so stupid to argue about which console is better on the internet!! 360 is obviously better u cant win that argument!!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 am

All the credible websites have also said that 360 is more quieter than the PS3 slim and more cooler.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:15 am

Cool! You'd think that would shut ps3 fanboys up for a while....
Quote :
What's funny is that in the long run, there might STILL be more defective Xbox 360 S units returned than the PS3. I'm not convinced at all by a single small-sample "objective" test done by an Xbox 360 fanboy (as evidenced by his prior articles) that the Xbox 360 really has finally kicked the RROD (or whatever it's changed into now that the actual "red ring" has been removed physically). We don't know the exact methodology of the test that was done, and whether it was biased or not; we have every reason to believe that a fanboy would slant the test and the results in the favor of the console he's partial to.

*Awaits actual defect rates and return rates surveys that will be conducted by legitimate statistical sources in a few months time*

I guess we'll know the truth soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Folezicle wrote:
And also Sony win at anything
Like what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Rev up those fanboys

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm

360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times 36011
Back to top Go down
Derpface
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Rev up those fanboys wrote:
I was waiting for someone to post this

god tier
Back to top Go down
PubertyRocks

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Rev up those fanboys wrote:

lol y u move consul u retarted?!?!????? xbox wins again!111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Troll fail...again. Damn I wish I was an admin Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Blaze1
Seaman Recruit
Blaze1

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

I have that CD player! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times   360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times Empty

Back to top Go down

360 slim beats PS3 slim in heat test multiple times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: