This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Ops Expectations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Black Ops Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Go easy on me if this is the wrong area. I'm new here and this is my first post. Any ways back to the point. I did search this topic. Found nothing.
What do you want in CoD: Black Ops. Since MW2 sucked, what do you want changed. New weapons, mode, features, xbox exclusives? Just tell me what you want.

Modes: Zombies. Bring back the arcade like zombies from WaW. That was fun, but for a co-op mode, add a left for dead type campaign. At the beginning chose your load out. Weapons can be unlocked by leveling up in the zombies mode. Add ons too. Like 100 zombie kills unlocks a read dot. A more advanced Rainbow Six Vegas Customization. Then have the modified story missions be filled with hordes of zombies. Then try and complete the level.

Features: More advanced perks. Be able to upgrade them up to there times. More weapons add-ons. Make it so you need 40 penetration kills with FMJ to unlock the grenade launcher. Then 100 kills with the noob tube to unlock the shotgun. Semi-Destructible environment. Like on BF:BC 1. And better prestige unlocks, like camo's or upgraded weapons.

These are my thoughts. And if this is in the wrong section, tell me. Im brand new.

What do you Want!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:40 pm

I'd love a longer campaign and an anti-camping mechanism that they are implementing in Medal of Honor.

Thats really about it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

I would love to see Zombies back, oh and generally just not run my Activision seeing as they are money hungry whores who are running cod into the ground.

And welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm

thanks, i was waiting for almost 2 weeks to join.

Another thing i would like to see is a game mode for larger maps. BF:BC size. Keep the regular maps, like we have now, but make a larger map and team mode.

Maybe a lot more weapons then MW2. The game takes place from Vietnam to the Early gulf war era. Triple the amunt of weapons. They shouldn't have 40 guns for nearly 40 years worth of warfare. Also mabye a weapon progression. Get 500 kills with the m-16 and unlock the car-15. 500 kills with the AK-47 and get the AK-74. And so on with weapon families. And the anti-camping mechanism is players with more explosives. They said that at e3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 pm

hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
thanks, i was waiting for almost 2 weeks to join.

Another thing i would like to see is a game mode for larger maps. BF:BC size. Keep the regular maps, like we have now, but make a larger map and team mode.

Maybe a lot more weapons then MW2. The game takes place from Vietnam to the Early gulf war era. Triple the amunt of weapons. They shouldn't have 40 guns for nearly 40 years worth of warfare. Also mabye a weapon progression. Get 500 kills with the m-16 and unlock the car-15. 500 kills with the AK-47 and get the AK-74. And so on with weapon families. And the anti-camping mechanism is players with more explosives. They said that at e3.

Or do a think for the maps like they did for Resistance 2 MP, where they have like 8 huge maps, and split it up into section for different game modes or for one big match use the whole thing. So its really like having 18 normal sized maps.
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Good point. Good find. Good idea.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:42 am

Not expecting much from CoD anymore. I'm so over that franchise. I'll probably still play and finish it though purely because of hype.
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 am

I think Treyarch knows what there doing. They understand CoD lost many fans with MW2. They know the mistakes. I'm pretty sure many old fans, if not almost all will praise black ops. However it would be disappointing to see it go to the trash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
I think Treyarch knows what there doing. They understand CoD lost many fans with MW2. They know the mistakes. I'm pretty sure many old fans, if not almost all will praise black ops. However it would be disappointing to see it go to the trash.

Yeah, Treyarch at least some what listens to their community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations   Black Ops Expectations Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Expectations
Page 1 of 1