This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op

Go down 
+2
Freemon34'
resistance354
6 posters
AuthorMessage
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
resistance354

RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm

This week’s FirstPlay — the digital magazine for the European PSN — features a nice juicy Killzone 3 preview. It doesn’t reveal any new footage of the 3D-enabled shooter but does confirm something that we’ve been waiting to hear about for a while; co-op.

The inclusion of a co-op mode has been rumored before, but the preview now tells us that despite not knowing much about multiplayer, “we do know that Guerrilla is working on a special objective-based 4-man co-op mode to go with the standard 2-player stuff.”

That sounds like confirmation to us! If you have no idea what objective based 4 man co-op is, check out Battlefield: Bad Company 2’s Onslaught mode, which should at least give you an idea.

Here's the link

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2010/07/14/killzone-3-4-player-co-op-confirmed/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah I heard that also, they should have had it in KZ2 since you were always in a squad. But this would be a nice feature.

Btw, you can use quotes instead of bold when you get something off a website. Just a helpful tip Wink
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 pm

I remember seeing the interview they had a few weeks before E3 and they said that they were "looking into it", like SP when GameInformer interviewed them and they said "we're looking into multiplayer", developers seem to like saying that phrase.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Finally lol Bout time they had this, Although now Sony fanboys are spewing killzone 3 best FPS ever :/ like they never played halo
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

day walker wrote:
Finally lol Bout time they had this, Although now Sony fanboys are spewing killzone 3 best FPS ever :/ like they never played halo
KZ1 had splitscreen offline multiplayer, and KZ:Liberation had a 4 player coop campaign, and coop missions. It was just missing completely in KZ2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
day walker wrote:
KZ1 had splitscreen offline multiplayer, and KZ:Liberation had a 4 player coop campaign, and coop missions. It was just missing completely in KZ2.

Yeah, if they had that in KZ2 it would have been soooo much better. Coop is one of the greatest things known to the gaming industry.
Back to top Go down
Goosezorz
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 pm

day walker wrote:

I'm not even going to try arguing with what you said based on your avatar.

Opinions man. Just because someone thinks that one games is better than another doesn't make you a fanboy.

I bought ODST, played Reach, it was awesome.

Halo 3 multiplayer i fucking hated.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Goosezorz wrote:
day walker wrote:

Opinions man. Just because someone thinks that one games is better than another doesn't make you a fanboy.

LOL WUT i dont hate killzone at all, lol i reackon it's awesome but halos the only game i could think of at the time that has 4 player coop.. also i heard this rumor is fake i cant find a link butt... Yeah cant find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 pm

day walker wrote:
Goosezorz wrote:
day walker wrote:

LOL WUT i dont hate killzone at all, lol i reackon it's awesome but halos the only game i could think of at the time that has 4 player coop.. also i heard this rumor is fake i cant find a link butt... Yeah cant find it.

He is a troll. dont even try to talk to him....
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 pm

halo 3 had that in 2007......jus saying
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:08 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Exactly. It should be a must for most campaigns, especially ones like KZ2, because you are ALWAYS with a squad. There is no reason not to have it.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

http://www.destructoid.com/killzone-3-not-getting-four-player-co-op-mode-update--178989.phtml

But thats Destructoid...I will wait for another source...
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

http://www.destructoid.com/killzone-3-not-getting-four-player-co-op-mode-update--178989.phtml

GoFanboy.com???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

GoFanboy.com???

? Never said that was a good source either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:26 am

This is very schizophrenic.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

GoFanboy.com???

? Never said that was a good source either.

I know I was joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op    RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op  Empty

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Killzone 3 to have 4 player Co op
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: