This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Go down 
+8
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Freemon34'
GeneralMLD
Frank2368
DominicxD
XboxWareFTW
Razgriz_1
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Razgriz_1

Razgriz_1

I'm in a bit of a pickle. Empty
PostSubject: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I been checking in now and then to see if I finally get the chance to sign up. I'm a huge fan of video games. I own all Xbox 360, Ps3, Wii, and PC. Along with DS and PSP.

Now I got into a pickle with the new Xbox Slim. I bought it around Tuesday, well I decided to go into MW2 since my friends called me up to play. After 3 hours in I got a message popping up that the console is recommended to shut down now or it will overheat (or something like that.) Well I did. I went out to do some groceries which took me a good 5 hours (had to stop by a friends house.), So I start playing MW2 again and again 3 and half hours in the message pops up. Now my Xbox is well ventilated in an open area its on top of a table and not inside a cabinet of any sort.

So today is Thursday and after playing for about 15 hours the Xbox shuts down and gives me a red blinking light. Some people tell its the console I got, So I called Microsoft and told them what was going on and all. They tell me to replace it they need the serial number...Now here is the kicker, apparently to them my new Xbox has an unregistered serial number, Of which they tell me I can't replace my console.

Right now i'm enraged. I just wasted about 300$ on this! Well I still own my old xbox elite but i'm still bummed down this happend.
Back to top Go down
XboxWareFTW

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Razgriz_1 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I been checking in now and then to see if I finally get the chance to sign up. I'm a huge fan of video games. I own all Xbox 360, Ps3, Wii, and PC. Along with DS and PSP.

Now I got into a pickle with the new Xbox Slim. I bought it around Tuesday, well I decided to go into MW2 since my friends called me up to play. After 3 hours in I got a message popping up that the console is recommended to shut down now or it will overheat (or something like that.) Well I did. I went out to do some groceries which took me a good 5 hours (had to stop by a friends house.), So I start playing MW2 again and again 3 and half hours in the message pops up. Now my Xbox is well ventilated in an open area its on top of a table and not inside a cabinet of any sort.

So today is Thursday and after playing for about 15 hours the Xbox shuts down and gives me a red blinking light. Some people tell its the console I got, So I called Microsoft and told them what was going on and all. They tell me to replace it they need the serial number...Now here is the kicker, apparently to them my new Xbox has an unregistered serial number, Of which they tell me I can't replace my console.

Right now i'm enraged. I just wasted about 300$ on this! Well I still own my old xbox elite but i'm still bummed down this happend.

Troll Alert!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz_1

Razgriz_1

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 pm

How am I a troll? I'm only asking for help to see if anyone has had this problem.

Back to top Go down
DominicxD
Seaman Recruit
DominicxD

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:48 pm

shut up nd go back 2 ps3 sony force anti master chef or w/e ur from noob

edit - this is u!!!

I'm in a bit of a pickle. Coolface1
Back to top Go down
DominicxD
Seaman Recruit
DominicxD

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

oops lol how do i edit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:54 pm

click the edit...that is WAY to fucking big.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 pm

If you posted two of those next to each other, I think my Windows 95 would crash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
If you posted two of those next to each other, I think my Windows 95 would crash

Windows 95?? THATS AWESOME!! lol. anyways, could a mod please edit that??
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

Windows 95?? THATS AWESOME!! lol. anyways, could a mod please edit that??

It's what most PC fanboys use
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:28 am

playing for 3.5 hours?

15 hours?!?!?!!?!?!?

you xbox is giving you a message: do something else with your day! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:33 am

Frank2368 wrote:
Thats what I played Duke Nukem 3D on in 1997 lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
playing for 3.5 hours?

15 hours?!?!?!!?!?!?

Lmao, I haven't even used my xbox for a few days now. Too busy enjoying life.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 am

Ive read that if you get the message you should consider:

Opening a window or using aircon...

Replacing the 360 to another place.

Take a break from gaming.

You know that gaming for more then 4 hours straight is not good for the brain..

But you should place the 360 where it can "breath"..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:35 am

That's shocking.
Well you're the first person I've heard this problem from. Sorry I can't help you myself.
:/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Ive read that if you get the message you should consider:

Opening a window or using aircon...

Replacing the 360 to another place.

Take a break from gaming.

You know that gaming for more then 4 hours straight is not good for the brain..

But you should place the 360 where it can "breath"..

Yeah, near an open window or AC vent would work perfect.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi there...
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

lol at the first 2 retards calling him a troll

anyways just dont game for over 5 hours and u should be fine
Back to top Go down
DARKacolyte

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:53 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
playing for 3.5 hours?

15 hours?!?!?!!?!?!?

Like any of the other 13 year old kids on this forum do any different.

trolololol.
Back to top Go down
Fragility

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm

UMADBRO U MADDD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm

DARKacolyte wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
playing for 3.5 hours?

15 hours?!?!?!!?!?!?

trolololol.

So by calling us all 13 year old kids we have no lives. That leads me to believe you are in your upper or teens lower 20's? And you are trolling the forum? Lol self ownage!
Back to top Go down
DARKacolyte

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
DARKacolyte wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
playing for 3.5 hours?

15 hours?!?!?!!?!?!?

trolololol.

So by calling us all 13 year old kids we have no lives. That leads me to believe you are in your upper or teens lower 20's? And you are trolling the forum? Lol self ownage!

whyumadtho
Back to top Go down
Fragility

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
DARKacolyte wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
playing for 3.5 hours?

15 hours?!?!?!!?!?!?

trolololol.

Do you want a tissue for those tears?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a bit of a pickle.   I'm in a bit of a pickle. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in a bit of a pickle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: