This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caught in the ban wave.

Go down 
+4
Stigma
Blaze1
Stoney
NightFang92
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NightFang92

Caught in the ban wave. Empty
PostSubject: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Hello,

I think I was caught by accident in the ban wave. My original account name is NightFang91.

I did not troll whatsoever. See all my posts here.

Could you please revoke my ban? I've been waiting a long time for your registration to open again.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 pm

You didn't seem to have been a troll.

Anyway, only an admin can give you your old account back. The sites admin is GeneralMLD, he is on frequently nowadays though.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 pm

This guy and Fauchard were not trolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

He was banned too?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

He was banned too?

I think so. Just assuming based on his avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeah, it happens with troll attacks. And admin (MLD) can unblock your original account.
Back to top Go down
NightFang92

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks guys, I just use this account temporarily. Hopefully it won't get banned but you never know (and I understand it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff during a troll invasion) ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

NightFang92 wrote:
Thanks guys, I just use this account temporarily. Hopefully it won't get banned but you never know (and I understand it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff during a troll invasion) ;P

Yeah, this has happened to users here before (i.e. Me, Fuu, ect), they get it sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Blaze1
Seaman Recruit
Blaze1

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Hey I was caught in the wave as well, Blaze was my original account.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Well considering you all came in at the same fucking time as all the trolls it's your own fault. But being the blissfully paranoid person that I am I know you are just making accounts know and trying to get it enough 4chan accounts in here discretely to do troll attack later on. Luckily most 4chan troll attacks are inefficient other than some strange pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:20 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Well considering you all came in at the same fucking time as all the trolls it's your own fault. But being the blissfully paranoid person that I am I know you are just making accounts know and trying to get it enough 4chan accounts in here discretely to do troll attack. Luckily most 4chan troll attacks are inefficient other than some strange pictures.

Well I get where you are coming from, but be aware that registration is only open for a short time, this means that normal users are going to join with trolls since trolls also jump at an open registration opportunity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Well considering you all came in at the same fucking time as all the trolls it's your own fault. But being the blissfully paranoid person that I am I know you are just making accounts know and trying to get it enough 4chan accounts in here discretely to do troll attack. Luckily most 4chan troll attacks are inefficient other than some strange pictures.

Well I get where you are coming from, but be aware that registration is only open for a short time, this means that normal users are going to join with trolls since trolls also jump at an open registration opportunity.

This is why we should keep registration closed for GOOD. And ban all these new members, only like 2 of them are actual members, not trolls.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:26 am

unbanned those who claimed they were caught in the ban wave.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 am

Finally thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:16 am

Blaze wrote:
Finally thank you.

Wow, one of like 3 people who joined who arent trolls Very Happy lol welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:31 am

Welcome to the forum Blaze and NightFang91.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:32 am

Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:24 am

Am I too late for the welcoming party?
Oh yeah, thanks for the unban guys, I appreciate it

Edit: Was Black Squiggly also banned? He seemed pretty legit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 am

Fauchard wrote:
Am I too late for the welcoming party?
Oh yeah, thanks for the unban guys, I appreciate it

Edit: Was Black Squiggly also banned? He seemed pretty legit.

Welcome to the forum! lol. I never saw anyone named Black Squiggly, so I would not know. Maybe ask one of the mods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the ban wave.   Caught in the ban wave. Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught in the ban wave.
Page 1 of 1