This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Gamestop deal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Good Gamestop deal! Empty
PostSubject: Good Gamestop deal!   Good Gamestop deal! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Today I traded in Motorstorm 1, Grid, GRAW2, and Blazing Angels 1. And I saw a buy 2, get one free sign, so I got Halo Wars, Resistance 2, and Pikmin(wii version). And not only did I get the cheapest game(Halo Wars) for free, but do to the fact that I traded in 3 "qualified games" I also got an extra $10 trade in bonus. So in the end I payed $10.81 for the 3 games!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Gamestop deal!   Good Gamestop deal! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:12 am

Sweet! I was meaning to go Halo Wars, now I will probably just buy anther one and get a free game Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Gamestop deal!   Good Gamestop deal! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:05 pm

MW2 is about $24 store credit, something to consider if you want to trade it soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Gamestop deal!   Good Gamestop deal! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:46 pm

I just got Dead Rising, UFC 2009, and Fable 2. 3 great games, dead rising is so much fun Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Good Gamestop deal!   Good Gamestop deal! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
MW2 is about $24 store credit, something to consider if you want to trade it soon.
Sold that POS for $50 on Amazon, 7 months ago. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Gamestop deal!   Good Gamestop deal! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Gamestop deal!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: