This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions

Go down 
+4
Stoney
Pein
Stigma
ghost23
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Ok so far I have done everyones loyalty missions, the only two characters I dont have are the asari justicar and the one on the far left. But I did Jacks missions, but since I took Miranda's side in their little bitch fight (lol) does that mean I cannot get Jacks loyalty back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ok so far I have done everyones loyalty missions, the only two characters I dont have are the asari justicar and the one on the far left. But I did Jacks missions, but since I took Miranda's side in their little bitch fight (lol) does that mean I cannot get Jacks loyalty back?

I heard you can if you have enough Paragon/Renegade, you can win their loyalty back in a conversation as far as I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I heard you can if you have enough Paragon/Renegade, you can win their loyalty back in a conversation as far as I know.

I am about half way Renegade and a little under half way Paragon. If it were my choice I would be all paragon lol but thats what you get for trying to sex up Miranda XD
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 am

It will be difficult now for you to get Jack's loyalty back since you need high paragon or renegade. Half of each just won't cut it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 am

ghost23 wrote:
It will be difficult now for you to get Jack's loyalty back since you need high paragon or renegade. Half of each just won't cut it.

Anyway to get it higher quick? Im trying to end the game with everyone surviving and loyal.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Anyway to get it higher quick? Im trying to end the game with everyone surviving and loyal.

See which side is higher and just completely commit to that side for all dialogue and interrupts (eg. if you are playing renegade and you see a paragon interrupt, leave it and you will get a lot of renegade points.

Also another tip for everyone surviving, I won't give spoilers, but there is a point in the game where shit goes down and you have the option of going to attack the collectors immediately or wait and build up your team. You want to choose to go in immediately otherwise there will be some negative consequences.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:50 am

That's what happened to me lol, my paragon is like 3/4 of the way full but it's not enough and I don't know where to get more. I've pretty much done everything except for a few DLC missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 am

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

See which side is higher and just completely commit to that side for all dialogue and interrupts (eg. if you are playing renegade and you see a paragon interrupt, leave it and you will get a lot of renegade points.

Also another tip for everyone surviving, I won't give spoilers, but there is a point in the game where shit goes down and you have the option of going to attack the collectors immediately or wait and build up your team. You want to choose to go in immediately otherwise there will be some negative consequences.

I think I already hit that point, because it said I could either go after the IFF (or what ever its called, the thing to get through the Omega 4 relay) or build up my squad, and I chose to build the squad. But there is also a chart in a Game Informer I have that says what you have to do to try and get everyone to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:55 am

BlackStigma wrote:
That's what happened to me lol, my paragon is like 3/4 of the way full but it's not enough and I don't know where to get more. I've pretty much done everything except for a few DLC missions.

Lol I still have a shit ton of side missions to do.

But like Ghost said, I always use the Renegade options and never the Paragon ones but my Paragon goes up still. Is that because I am trying to get in bed with Tali and Miranda? LOL cause it always gives me Paragon after talking to them
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:55 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I think I already hit that point, because it said I could either go after the IFF (or what ever its called, the thing to get through the Omega 4 relay) or build up my squad, and I chose to build the squad. But there is also a chart in a Game Informer I have that says what you have to do to try and get everyone to survive.

No that isn't the point and this decision doesn't directly relate to your squad, its more to do with other people on the Normandy
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:57 am

Actually, I just thought the best way to avoid this situation in the future is to do Miranda's loyalty mission first and Jack's last so there is a large gap in between in order for you to build to paragon/renegade.
Because the scene triggers when you have finished both their loyalty quests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:58 am

ghost23 wrote:
Actually, I just thought the best way to avoid this situation in the future is to do Miranda's loyalty mission first and Jack's last so there is a large gap in between in order for you to build to paragon/renegade.
Because the scene triggers when you have finished both their loyalty quests.

Yeah, on my second run through I will do that.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:25 am

lol i picked jack.then miranda didnt wanted to talk to me at all,then i "did" with tali and i finished the job while jack and miranda were left virgins Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:14 am

I did'nt go through the Omega 4 relay straight away. You're better off recruiting everyone because it adds alot more play time.

And to get Jacks loyalty just go talk to her. Its wierd because alot people were having problems with that, yet I had no problem. scratch

EDIT: The guy on the far left is Zaeed, you need to DL him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:26 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I did'nt go through the Omega 4 relay straight away. You're better off recruiting everyone because it adds alot more play time.

And to get Jacks loyalty just go talk to her. Its wierd because alot people were having problems with that, yet I had no problem. scratch

I thought the guy on the far left was a Geth?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Sorry you're right. His background only comes up when DL him (Zaeed).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Oh, ok gotcha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:04 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Oh, ok gotcha.

Zaeed is awesome.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 am

I don't know but I got Chakwas drunk!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:19 am

DemonWolf wrote:
I don't know but I got Chakwas drunk!! Very Happy

Lol!! I did that too!
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Read this.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/No_One_Left_Behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:47 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Read this.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/No_One_Left_Behind

Already got it, but thanks.
Back to top Go down
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:43 am

NobleSix wrote:
lol i picked jack.then miranda didnt wanted to talk to me at all,then i "did" with tali and i finished the job while jack and miranda were left virgins Razz Razz

If you really think Miranda or Jack haven't been banged your sorely mistaken XD..
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:21 pm

shadowmonkey987 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

If you really think Miranda or Jack haven't been banged your sorely mistaken XD..
Razz Ur funny old person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions   Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Questions
Page 1 of 1