This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ya know what sucks about old PSP games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Ya know what sucks about old PSP games Empty
PostSubject: Ya know what sucks about old PSP games   Ya know what sucks about old PSP games EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm

I've bought R&C: Size Matters, SF: Logan's Shadow, and TM: Head On. The online doesn't work on any of them. Either the servers have long since shut down or just nobody's playing anymore. It's ashame too because Twisted Metal is a lot more fun with real people. And Ratchet & Clank death matches would be awesome. Ah well, that's what I get for not being an early adopter, I guess.

It makes me hesitant to get Arctic Edge and Resistance Retribution because I don't know if online is dead on those too. I wouldn't pay more then $10 if all I'm getting is the story mode.

Last edited by Invincible on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what sucks about old PSP games   Ya know what sucks about old PSP games EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

resistance retribution is the most popular online game on the PSP, and honestly its more in depth than resistance 1 and 2 when it comes to clans and community, and if someone on your PS3's Friends list has it, they'll automatically be on your Resistance friends list.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what sucks about old PSP games   Ya know what sucks about old PSP games EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
resistance retribution is the most popular online game on the PSP, and honestly its more in depth than resistance 1 and 2 when it comes to clans and community, and if someone on your PS3's Friends list has it, they'll automatically be on your Resistance friends list.

I almost bought Retribution last night, but opted for Logan's Shadow. 1. It was cheaper. 2. I liked the demo better (Resistance was cool too, though)

In retrospect, I probably should of went with Resistance since the online is working. Ah well, I'll get it eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what sucks about old PSP games   Ya know what sucks about old PSP games EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Custom firmware is the only way to go with PSP.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what sucks about old PSP games   Ya know what sucks about old PSP games EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:28 pm

No one plays psp games online that much. Medal Of Honor you may find some people. Resistance, yes. Socom, most likely. The rest of teh games... nope :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what sucks about old PSP games   Ya know what sucks about old PSP games EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 pm

demondragondude wrote:
No one plays psp games online that much. Medal Of Honor you may find some people. Resistance, yes. Socom, most likely. The rest of teh games... nope :/

That sucks. I have trouble finding players online with a few of my old DS games, but there's still a ton of people playing Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what sucks about old PSP games   Ya know what sucks about old PSP games Empty

Back to top Go down

Ya know what sucks about old PSP games
Page 1 of 1