This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class

Go down 
+3
Noelol
Freemon34'
Frank2368
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favorite Character/Class
Scout
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap17%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Sniper
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap6%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Soldier
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap11%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Demoman
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap0%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Medic
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap22%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Heavy
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap0%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pyro
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap22%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Spy
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap6%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Engineer
Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_lcap16%Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage

Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Engineer for me, what about you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Im gonna have to go with Pyro because thats just what I do best with.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 pm

I bet you chose Engie cause of the new update

Sniper/Spy for me, because they're awesome and they work alone
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 pm

I don't know what it is, but I always go medic. BF, some CODs, TF, Resistance, etc. I guess I like having a big gun, or a gun that drains the life force from another being and transfusing it into my phisical domain Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
I don't know what it is, but I always go medic. BF, some CODs, TF, Resistance, etc. I guess I like having a big gun, or a gun that drains the life force from another being and transfusing it into my phisical domain Twisted Evil

The medic gun from Resistance Coop was so fucking BEAST!
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Yeah if you level it up to max you can kill Grimms in about a second. BTW, mods I'm sorry if I keep bringing resistance up, I've just been busy getting the platinum trophy for resistance 2, and its hard for me to get it off my mind lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Yeah if you level it up to max you can kill Grimms in about a second. BTW, mods I'm sorry if I keep bringing resistance up, I've just been busy getting the platinum trophy for resistance 2, and its hard for me to get it off my mind lol.

People still play ranked games? No one was ever on when I played.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Yeah, I was in a 60 player ranked game today, but before it I was in 10 player ranked games. Its gonna be a nightmare getting that trophy for killing 10,000 ppl in ranked games. Hopefully the name calling from TBOS will encourage me. LMAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Yeah, I was in a 60 player ranked game today, but before it I was in 10 player ranked games. Its gonna be a nightmare getting that trophy for killing 10,000 ppl in ranked games. Hopefully the name calling from TBOS will encourage me. LMAO.

LOL, well good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm

In 3 days I have 75% of the trophies. All I really need to do is beat it on Superhuman, play a lot of coop, and get 10,000 kills. should get it by my Bday, and have my 3rd plat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
In 3 days I have 75% of the trophies. All I really need to do is beat it on Superhuman, play a lot of coop, and get 10,000 kills. should get it by my Bday, and have my 3rd plat.

Nice. I only had one plat and that was Socom, lol and that happened because of a glitch haha
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Nice. I only had one plat and that was Socom, lol and that happened because of a glitch haha
ATM, I only have the plat for infamous, but I'm 2 trophies away in uncharted 2(Gau kills, and 5 more treasures).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

ATM, I only have the plat for infamous, but I'm 2 trophies away in uncharted 2(Gau kills, and 5 more treasures).

Nice. Thats what I wish Xbox had, some kind of Plat Achievement, well for every game, some games have them.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Nice. Thats what I wish Xbox had, some kind of Plat Achievement, well for every game, some games have them.
Thats what I try to tell fanboys of each side, trophies and achievements each have advantages and disadvantages. Pros to trophies are platinums and no trophy limit, but cons to them are the fact that games didn't get them till late 08. And pros to achievements are the fact that ALL games have them and its easy to comprehend their value, but achievements are limited because of the 1000 point cap(some games like Burnout Paradise have exclusive trophies on PS3) and no reward for getting all 1000 points. I rarely see fanboys that understand the pros and cons of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Thats what I try to tell fanboys of each side, trophies and achievements each have advantages and disadvantages. Pros to trophies are platinums and no trophy limit, but cons to them are the fact that games didn't get them till late 08. And pros to achievements are the fact that ALL games have them and its easy to comprehend their value, but achievements are limited because of the 1000 point cap(some games like Burnout Paradise have exclusive trophies on PS3) and no reward for getting all 1000 points. I rarely see fanboys that understand the pros and cons of things.

Thats because there is no reasoning with a fanboy. They wont see logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
I bet you chose Engie cause of the new update

Sniper/Spy for me, because they're awesome and they work alone

Nope, I just like the engineer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Wow we all said different things LOL
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Pyro...my sub is Scout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Pyro...my sub is Scout.

HA! 2 for Pyro, 1 for everything else! Yay Noel!! lol yup im this excited about it.
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Maggots
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Fauchard wrote:
Maggots
Ahhhhhhh haha. NANnoneoneao
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!
Back to top Go down
Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Hardcore Spah here.

...I never really was on your side...
Back to top Go down
Tferr

Tferr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Medic for sure and after that Engineer since I enjoy being as much a credit to the team as possible. Been practicing with the spy but meh.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:06 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
Maggots
Ahhhhhhh haha. NANnoneoneao
WTF did I say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class   Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Team Fortress 2 character/class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: