This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED

Go down 
+9
Inuboy1000
Yusuke Urameshi
DemonWolf
ghost23
raspymanic1
Stoney
Spartan v07
GeneralMLD
lightlamp
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED Empty
PostSubject: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 pm

great news.

$199 360 slim

$299 360 slim/kinect bundle.

That bundle will be $100 cheaper then the ps3 Move bundle lol

Well done MS, well done.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Good stuff,but wii is $100 less so we shall see how this turns out. It is different though. One more piece of the puzzle seems to be missing. I think its the 20 gig console,do you think that will be $250 because why would anyone get that over the kinect bundle? It only has a lot more memory but the other stuff is worth way more. I didn't thin there would be a price cut but i think a small $50 one might happen with the 250 gig,what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:46 pm

So thats around 120 euros with one game. Not bad at all. Still wont be getting it though. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Yeah, not getting that any time soon. Although the bundles are pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:59 pm

perfect - £129.99 cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 am

Kinect has a easy to understand pricing scheme.
Move has the worst pricing scheme every seen in the gaming industry. That shit is so confusing.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Bad idea for something that's aimed at casuals. BUT bundles will be a great way to lure the casuals in.
Plus, it's impressive technology so even quite a few hardcore gamers wont be able to resist the temptation of getting one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Meh no thanks I'm not a fan of motion controls even though I did buy a wii XD

But i'll just stick to my xbox 360 controllers.

*Goes and plays Alan Wake*
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:58 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
perfect - £129.99 cheers

GBP > USD

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 pm

I guess since its pricing is close to the Wii's instead of getting Kinect I shall get a Wii if I was to fork over cash for a motion control system. But good price since you do not need to buy so MANY Moves and (Nunchuks).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:26 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I guess since its pricing is close to the Wii's instead of getting Kinect I shall get a Wii if I was to fork over cash for a motion control system. But good price since you do not need to buy so MANY Moves and (Nunchuks).

Just preordered Metroid OTher M! WOOT WOOT!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:

Don't get ahead of yourself, man. You haven't even got an Xbox yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 am

demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol. Yeah Kendo don't make any false promises that you will never live up to.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Yeah good price plus you get Kinect Adventure free with it.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 pm

demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Don't remind me. I just argued with my mom about it, and she just does what she always does BITCHES and says "Your spoiled rotten" (funny she says that because if I was spoiled rotten I would HAVE ONE by now). Funny how she says she cannot spend 300 dollars right now, yet she would be willing to spend 200 dollars on a Droid (which she wants a Droid), 100 on a mini Laptop, and 40 dollars for Bingo, not to mention she got her boyfriend a 210 dollar PS3 Slim from a pawn shop. I smell HYPOCRISY!
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Don't remind me. I just argued with my mom about it, and she just does what she always does BITCHES and says "Your spoiled rotten" (funny she says that because if I was spoiled rotten I would HAVE ONE by now). Funny how she says she cannot spend 300 dollars right now, yet she would be willing to spend 200 dollars on a Droid (which she wants a Droid), 100 on a mini Laptop, and 40 dollars for Bingo, not to mention she got her boyfriend a 210 dollar PS3 Slim from a pawn shop. I smell HYPOCRISY!

No offense dude but that's bullshit about your situation man.

Aren't you like VERY bored? lol
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Yes I am bored. I also try to play video games when saddened, since I dont have an Xbox right now and Im sad right now, Im fucked. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Yes I am bored. I also try to play video games when saddened, since I dont have an Xbox right now and Im sad right now, Im fucked. Razz

I think your only choice is just to save up so that your mom really can't pawn it if YOU bought it...
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

I think your only choice is just to save up so that your mom really can't pawn it if YOU bought it...
Funny stuff. Ok so it turns out if I do get a job, I lose my disability check, which my mom uses to pay the rent. So technically I do get enough money to buy my own, but its used on the rent. She also keeps telling me to pawn my PSPgo if I want an Xbox that bad, funny how shes giving me only one option which is get rid of something to get something else. Mad
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Funny stuff. Ok so it turns out if I do get a job, I lose my disability check, which my mom uses to pay the rent. So technically I do get enough money to buy my own, but its used on the rent. She also keeps telling me to pawn my PSPgo if I want an Xbox that bad, funny how shes giving me only one option which is get rid of something to get something else. Mad

So your saying that if YOU earn YOUR money from YOUR job that your mom uses that to pay for the rent!?
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well idk man do you really want that psp go?
Also your mom might end up pawning your xbox again
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

So your saying that if YOU earn YOUR money from YOUR job that your mom uses that to pay for the rent!?
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For that first part, yes. Yes I do want the PSPgo (Valkyria Chronicles 2 comes out next month which is must want). At the last part obviously.

But now back onto topic since this topic is now about my personal life, ok so Kinect looks like Win. But why MS is packaging in Kinect adventures instead of Kinect Sports is beyond me. Anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Don't get ahead of yourself, man. You haven't even got an Xbox yet. :P

Yes I am bored. I also try to play video games when saddened, since I dont have an Xbox right now and Im sad right now, Im fucked. :P

Funny stuff. Ok so it turns out if I do get a job, I lose my disability check, which my mom uses to pay the rent. So technically I do get enough money to buy my own, but its used on the rent. She also keeps telling me to pawn my PSPgo if I want an Xbox that bad, funny how shes giving me only one option which is get rid of something to get something else. :x

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For that first part, yes. Yes I do want the PSPgo (Valkyria Chronicles 2 comes out next month which is must want). At the last part obviously.

But now back onto topic since this topic is now about my personal life, ok so Kinect looks like Win. But why MS is packaging in Kinect adventures instead of Kinect Sports is beyond me. Anyone have any ideas?
Try to reason with her, don't pay for XBL and get the 150$ 360 Arcade.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:53 pm

expensive... im going to buy collector edition of Reach
im going to buy F3NV And Fable 3
and MK9
hmm i wont afford it
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
expensive... im going to buy collector edition of Reach
im going to buy F3NV And Fable 3
and MK9
hmm i wont afford it

LOL one of the aspects of life I hate. You plan everything out, it sounds perfect but in actual fact you can never afford it somehow. XD

See, religious people, if there were a god why wouldn't I have Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2 by now?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next