This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 pm

FOR THOSE FELLOW OWNERS OF IPOD TOUCHES/IPHONES, THIS TOPIC IS FOR YOU TO DISCOVER SOME GREAT DEALS ON THE APP STORE.
THIS CONTAINS BOTH CHEAP AND FREE GAMES!

Tap Studio PRO -
FREE!!
Amazing! You thought Tap Tap Revenge was good? Well this app is completely free and you can play ANY of the songs in your library. You can tap them out yourself or download other people's taps in just a few seconds, for free! Highly recommend this!
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! A21c0137ddee8252468ffa01864cd2ea

Crusade Of Destiny -
ONLY 59p
Free roam rpg with about 40 hours total play time including side missions. A lot of grinding but fun nonetheless.
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! A863_823064

Modern Combat Sandstorm -
ONLY 59p
Fps with 10 single player missions, 3 multiplayer maps, nice visuals. Amazing deal!
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Modern_combat_sandstorm_prev_screen5

Archetype -
ONLY £1.79
Fps which keeps track of your stats & you can earn medals. It's multiplayer only but it's got great visuals and animation, 10 player matches, 5 maps, 6 weapons and 2 types of grenades. Well worth it.
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! IPhone_Screenshot_2

GraalOnline Classic -
FREE!!*
Massive multiplayer online, very similar to the gba legend of zelda but with several hundred players playing online at the same time. It's limited quest-wise at the moment but it's frequently updated and does offer many, many hours of enjoyment (I saw players who had clocked in almost 1000 hours!!)
*You can also buy the expansion which offers better character creation and house creation.
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! 343297938_0

Aircoaster XL-
ONLY 59p
Ever wanted to make your own rollercoaster? Now you can and with an amazing in-depth creator that gives you the tools to make just about any rollercoaster you can dream of! It's the most fleshed out coaster-creator out there and with great customisation options too. Plus you can ride it afterwards and pick a song to play during it! You can't miss out on a deal like this.
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! 4-1-10-air-coaster-xl-1

NOTE:
I have purchased every single one of these apps, I know they work perfectly on 3G's at least. I've also played each for a good amount of time to know they are worth the price.

Last edited by demondragondude on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:34 pm

I'll update this if people here are interested.
Also, don't pirate the games! People spent a long time making them and it's not as if they're rich and get loads from these apps, come on.... 59p! You feel like a thief from getting it at that price!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:07 am

Angry Birds
$1.19 AUD
Addictive as hell game.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 am

A friend of mine DL'd an app which lets you hack into anyones Internet Wifi. Cost him 5 euros but well worth it.

As for the games, I'll check some of these out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Angry Birds
$1.19 AUD
Addictive as hell game.

Angry Birds = best Ipod app EVER!!! 99 cents US
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
A friend of mine DL'd an app which lets you hack into anyones Internet Wifi. Cost him 5 euros but well worth it.

As for the games, I'll check some of these out.

Hahaha nice! That's a really useful app to have. I need to search for that.
And yeah, you really should because they're all cheap and even if they weren't they're all excellent!
If it weren't for digital distribution I reckon these games would be at least £10 each in stores.

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Angry Birds
$1.19 AUD
Addictive as hell game.

Yeah I saw it as one of the top sellers or most popular apps or something. I've not played it myself yet, I should really check it out.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:33 pm

The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Ravensword_Castle021

Ravensword: The Fallen King

It's like a handheld Oblivion. Insane depth and lots of content.
This week it's available for 59p as opposed to it's usual £5

GET IT QUICK!
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Ravensword-the-fallen-king-20091027102029368_640wThe Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Ravensword3The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Ravensword-AppGamer-Screenshot-2The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Ravensword_Bedroom
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 am

NEW UPDATES!!

Depict -
ONLY $1
In this game ou're on an online server, you are given a word and you must draw that word. People playing online will have multiple choices of answers and need to guess what it is you're drawing and select the right answer. You take it in turns and it is SO addictive.
You are given new features now, such as the ability to draw your own display picture and also to give comments to people.
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Depict-the-multiplayer-drawing-guessing-game-screenshot-1

3D Builder Brix -
ONLY $1
Think about what you can do with lego. Empty the box and with all those blocks you can create anything! Well, the same applies with this great app, 3D Builder Brix.
You are given complete freedom to create whatever you like with no limits. It's a one-time price, £1 (or 59p) and then you're free to do whatever you like. Really good fun but it's worth going to the official site and look at some tutorial vids at first.
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! 070263

All-In-One-Gamebox -
ONLY $1!!!!
This is the best bargain on the appstore you will ever find! This app contains 35 full games, most of which are $1 each if you buy them seperately on the app store. There's a wide range of genres, from sniping, tower defense, side scrollers, sudoku, puzzle, lemmings-style, beat-em-up to shooters and a nintendogs-clone.
The fact is, every single game is worth at least $1, and so if you ever wanted to just buy one of these games, just buy the app and you get 34 other games thrown in. I can't emphasise enough how great this app is! Also with this you may as well delete all the clones of the games it contains, off of your idevice. GET THIS APP NOW!
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! All-in-1-gamebox-logo-picture

Palm Heroes -
ONLY $1.50 (or $2, I'm not sure which)
This is primarily aimed at an audience of people who loved the Heroes Of Might N Magic games for PC. But I can't help but recommend it to everyone! It's a turn-based strategy game in which you form an army, collect resources to strengthen it, fight others and complete objectives. There are so many campaign levels and for such a low price, this is one of the best deals available on the app store!
The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Screenshot1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Angry Birds
$1.19 AUD
Addictive as hell game.

Yeah I saw it as one of the top sellers or most popular apps or something. I've not played it myself yet, I should really check it out.

You should! its worth the whole 99 cents Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Angry Birds
$1.19 AUD
Addictive as hell game.

I just spent £25 on games and £5 on ipod apps n ipod comics. lol I'm trying not to spend any more cash right now Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Angry Birds
$1.19 AUD
Addictive as hell game.

I just spent £25 on games and £5 on ipod apps n ipod comics. lol I'm trying not to spend any more cash right now Razz

Well dammit I think you can spare a few cents! Razz ok but at least get the trial haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!   The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Game Deals On Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!
Page 1 of 1