This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcana Heart 3

Go down 
+4
DemonWolf
DarkSwarm85
Arbiteris
Noelol
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 pm

YES!!! Arcana Heart 3 is gonna get ported to the 360 and PS3. We (Or some people) can hope that it will be released stateside. Since Arc System Works is porting it to the consoles, Im sure Aksys will bring it here.

If you dont know what it is, here is a trailer.

It reminds me of Melty Blood alot but also some Guilty Gear and BlazBlue and a hint of anime girls, selectable powers, and homing systems.

Here are the Astral Finishes...

Here are some of my best if you dont want to see them all...

First video 3:20
First video 4:29
Second video 5:02
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 pm

More pedophile crap?

Big surprise Rolling Eyes

Everytime you make a thread of an imported game I automatically know its ones of these kind of games...
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 pm

HellJumper wrote:
More pedophile crap?

Big surprise Rolling Eyes

Everytime you make a thread of an imported game I automatically know its ones of these kind of games...
Arcana Heart 3 Facepa10
The facepalm is watching you HJ, so be careful on what you say.

And here isa review on the first Arcana Heart...

I wanna know, how is it a pedo game? Because it only has girls?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:32 am

I'm not into Power Puff girl games. Maybe my nieces would like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:48 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
I'm not into Power Puff girl games. Maybe my nieces would like that. Razz
ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:26 am

LMAO @ ur FACEPALM XD Hilarious stuff.

But either way, yeah I'm not interested in those kinds of games either. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 am

demondragondude wrote:
LMAO @ ur FACEPALM XD Hilarious stuff.

But either way, yeah I'm not interested in those kinds of games either. :/
I know...and the face-on-a-palm was made by Xplosi.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 am

LMAO love the facepalm stuff.

Hmm,do you like any NORMAL and GOOD games Noel?ya know,like Halo or Gears or COD or Mass Effect?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 am

HellJumper wrote:

Hmm,do you like any NORMAL and GOOD games Noel?ya know,like Halo or Gears or COD or Mass Effect?
Halo 3, MW2, Gears 2, AC2, RDR, GTA 4, GTA Liberty City Stories, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, L4D, L4D2, MUA, Forza 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, alot of sport games (I dont play them), and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (I know its an Xbox game but it kicks ass).
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:05 pm

I don't mind anime or girl fighters, but this is overkill IMO. But its Arcsys, they make my favourite fighters... gotta wait a few weeks after release to know if I will play it (balancing)
Back to top Go down

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 pm

HellJumper wrote:

You just condradicted your self, CoD is not a good game Razz
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 pm

I ONLY PLAY MATURE GAMES FOR MATURE GAMERS SUCH AS MYSELF IF IT DOESN'T HAVE BIG GUNS AND SPACE MARINES IT'S FOR CHILDREN
Back to top Go down

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:13 pm

GGM wrote:
I ONLY PLAY MATURE GAMES FOR MATURE GAMERS SUCH AS MYSELF IF IT DOESN'T HAVE BIG GUNS AND SPACE MARINES IT'S FOR CHILDREN

Your avatar is disturbing Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Awesome. Sounds amazing. One question was it a Wii title or PS2 title?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:37 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Awesome. Sounds amazing. One question was it a Wii title or PS2 title?

Nope, it was in the arcades.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 pm

for me it looks like a pedo game,something that non-manly guys would like it..this looks like crap and i dont give a fuck what people say.it looks stupid for girls and non-manly guys
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
for me it looks like a pedo game,something that non-manly guys would like it..this looks like crap and i dont give a fuck what people say.it looks stupid for girls and non-manly guys

QFT!!QFT!!QFT!!

Did you hear what he said Noel? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:41 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Wow, just, wow. I was going to say that I disagree with you in some points but you know what, forget it no point arguing with you, I know you will just not change your opinion no matter what I say.
I'll just quote GGM and say "I ONLY PLAY MATURE GAMES FOR MATURE GAMERS SUCH AS MYSELF IF IT DOESN'T HAVE BIG GUNS AND SPACE MARINES IT'S FOR CHILDREN"
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Wow, just, wow. I was going to say that I disagree with you in some points but you know what, forget it no point arguing with you, I know you will just not change your opinion no matter what I say.
I'll just quote GGM and say "I ONLY PLAY MATURE GAMES FOR MATURE GAMERS SUCH AS MYSELF IF IT DOESN'T HAVE BIG GUNS AND SPACE MARINES IT'S FOR CHILDREN"

See,what GGM said is wrong.Just because andrej or someone says this game is for girls and not for men doesnt mean andrej and whoever said that just play "space marine shooters".Hell,if I only played Fighting games and RTS games then I would STILL call this game for girls and not for men.GGM was being pretty biased on what he said
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:11 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

See,what GGM said is wrong.Just because andrej or someone says this game is for girls and not for men doesnt mean andrej and whoever said that just play "space marine shooters".Hell,if I only played Fighting games and RTS games then I would STILL call this game for girls and not for men.GGM was being pretty biased on what he said

If the game starred girly men, I would agree that the game would be for girls.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Fauchard wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Lol,I dare you to say that to all of the male FF fans
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Lol,I dare you to say that to all of the male FF fans

Depends on which characters you are talking about, cause FF also has their fair share of manly characters (Auron comes to mind)
Back to top Go down

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 pm

HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

QFT!!QFT!!QFT!!

Did you hear what he said Noel? Very Happy

LOL!
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:31 am

HellJumper wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

You seem to be taking what I was saying far too literally, I was exaggerating, but it was based in truth.
I was trying to say that some people are too preoccupied worrying about how they will look playing a game, rather than if it's good or not, and that's when you get some people that refuse to play anything that could be perceived as "uncool", "kiddy", or "non-manly". This stretches into other media forms, such as music, books and film too, until some no longer care about the quality of the product, as long as their friends think it's "cool".

Guess what? I'm reading Peter Pan at the moment, and it's fucking great! I like the Disgaea and Persona games, and I don't like Gears of War or Call of Duty. I really don't care whether these things are manly or not, the fact is, I enjoy them.

I don't mean to be launching an attack, but what AndrejTheReviewer said is possibly one of the most immature things I've read on the internet, at first I honestly wasn't sure if it was some clever parody of what some think, or your true opinion.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:38 am

GGM wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

You seem to be taking what I was saying far too literally, I was exaggerating, but it was based in truth.
I was trying to say that some people are too preoccupied worrying about how they will look playing a game, rather than if it's good or not, and that's when you get some people that refuse to play anything that could be perceived as "uncool", "kiddy", or "non-manly". This stretches into other media forms, such as music, books and film too, until some no longer care about the quality of the product, as long as their friends think it's "cool".

Guess what? I'm reading Peter Pan at the moment, and it's fucking great! I like the Disgaea and Persona games, and I don't like Gears of War or Call of Duty. I really don't care whether these things are manly or not, the fact is, I enjoy them.

I don't mean to be launching an attack, but what AndrejTheReviewer said is possibly one of the most immature things I've read on the internet, at first I honestly wasn't sure if it was some clever parody of what some think, or your true opinion.

its half true man,i just wanted to tease noel.but i have to agree for me that looks gay,i would rather play final fantasy than to play this,and no i dont like a lot of fps games,i like games from all genres but this games are just GAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcana Heart 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana Heart 3   Arcana Heart 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcana Heart 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next